1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

feeding pup on meat.

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Egan, Dec 28, 2011.

1. NGK

NGK Top Dog

Great advise gringo,

Goats milk and cows milk are 2 very different things and given the age of the pup goats milk is the best replacement for dogs milk that you can find. The pup is still at the age that its body is geared to assimilate (pre digested) dairy, The advise I gave was in regards to how to transition the pup from mothers milk to kibble. If your looking for a raw only diet I have plenty more advise on that subject.

NGK

2. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

nice gringo.not to fat not to thin

3. determination

determination Big Dog

If you want to put weight on your dog theirs a recipe for satin balls on hear some one but up but not sure its good for pups don't seenwhy it wouldn't be

4. Egan

Egan Pup

nice one for the responses.shes been to the vets and they have given her a clean bill of health said it was just her being picky.she wouldnt be anywhere near as big as the pups in the video.even if she was at her proper weight.there very nice how are they bred.

5. Irish Pitbull

Irish Pitbull Top Dog

Post up some pics Egan, I'm sure they'd all love Domini and her ped here :)

It's Harry btw in case you didn't realise :P

6. Egan

Egan Pup

[​IMG] this is about three weeks ago.before she stoped eating

7. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

i was about to say she looks fine in that pic

8. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

hm i dont share that opinion, doesnt look like a healthy pup on 11 weeks. not that 1 pic says it all..

9. Egan

Egan Pup

could ye explain a bit better.shes very alert and lively and has been to the vets numerous times and they have said shes ok.

10. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

well first of all, dont take my word. could be the pos of her back in the picture or something but she looks like one of mine who was somewhat underdeveloped at the beginning. most probably because the breeder didnt feed him right. bet she'll be fine soon enough when she starts eating again.

11. Egan

Egan Pup

i can see what your saying shes very small but i wouldnt of thought she was underdeveloped.how long did it take for your pup to get rite

12. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

cant remember, but not so long, i think a few weeks

13. NGK

NGK Top Dog

She shows a low set tail and a roached back which is common in some strains, many of which are black strains. Alot of people evaluate other strains with the basis of comparing them to their own and using their mediums as the normal structure known to them. If you go to several different yards all bred down from the same stock you will see a variance in the structure based on what each breeder looks for in offspring.

NGK

14. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

15. NGK

NGK Top Dog

Those pups look great in that photo and look like normal 11 week old pups but im sure the genetic background between the OP's pup and yours is different and the appearance of the OP's pup would have something to do with that. I would like to see how the other pups from that litter look for a better comparison.

NGK

16. Egan I posted that video of pups so you could see that they were healthy and active dogs that were raised on natural food since they were 15 days old, because I think that it's better to show you than just tell you that way you can at least know someone is speaking from personal experience and not theory.

I am very glad that your pup is improving and I hope it continues to do so.

You asked about how those pups are bred, this is their breeding they are all littermates: http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=211353
    We kept and raised that whole litter as we did the litters before them.

Here are some pics of those dogs in the video today, they are 2 years old now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

*All those dogs and all their littermates were raised on the diet I posted since they were pups till the present.

17. Egan

Egan Pup

thanks for the replies.i can see what your saying about the pic but her back is as nearly arched like that normally.il try see if i can get some ics of the litter mates.nice one for the help guys hopefully shes 100 % soon.

18. Egan

Egan Pup

19. Egan

Egan Pup

20. Egan

Egan Pup