1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Feeding 120 Hunting Dogs

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Beatrix Kiddo, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

[video=youtube;AC4cACp-E2w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC4cACp-E2w[/video]

2. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

LOL ive seen this video that shit is crazy. I think its cool shit like this interest you rare female indeed.

3. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

LOL, OKC is ready to leave his ol lady, family and life behind and head BKs direction lol.

4. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

:candlelight::coloredhearts::blush::rofl2::rofl2::rofl::lolbangtable::lolbangtable::lolbangtable:

5. Very well trained group of hounds. They all looked healthy and happy as well.

6. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

Damn TREEZ you aint have too put me out there like that homie!! i thought we were better than that?? LOL,

7. treezpitz

LMAO!! Couldn't hold it in man, couldn't do it! Just don't pull a montez and let her on your account LOL.

8. treezpitz

I do agree though, it's nice when a woman is into dogs, I agree no doubt.

9. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

yeah most broads could give two fucks about a dog or any other animal ive known and dated several chicks that wouldnt fuck with any dog period or maybe like a yorkie or a shittadoodle or somethin!!

10. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Mine wasn't into dogs before me, she wanted one of those ankle biters and I talked her into a 3 day round trip to pick up a earl jr/ skull pup!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

well this thread took an unexpected turn. I'm not rly very normal for a girl. I grew up playing sports, working on and racing cars/motorcycles. Had me a Raven R6 for 7 years and a 430hp DSM

12. treezpitz

We're talking about dogs lol. jk

13. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

when you know a little more about me, the dogs make more sense.

14. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

Sounds like normal girl stuff to me...

Sent from my microwave using Tapatalk

15. shotgun wg

shotgun wg Big Dog

Redneck girls. Gotta love em. Do u have a belt with ya name on it B

Shotgun
    Arkansas

16. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

very very far from redneck lmao. You're on the wrong end of the spectrum

17. shotgun wg

shotgun wg Big Dog

U don't have to wear boots and a hat to be redneck. The I can do anything u can attitude and not being a tutu and foo foo girl is part of it. Country is country wide it just looks different some places.

Shotgun
    Arkansas

18. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

i guess you're right there and i do take it as a compliment. Thank you sir

19. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

Sorry B wasnt tryna get no shit started or jack your thread up!!

20. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

speaking of chicks that dig bulldogs what the fuck happen too sadie blues? shes never on here anymore. Fuck man i hope she aint caught no AC case or nothin else bad!!