1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Favourite kennel in the EU ?

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by littlerascals, May 10, 2013.

1. Hi,

thanks you guys for your reply.
    some good and well know names here and some peddlers too....hahaha

does somebody know if pera have a new website ? i can't find his old site anymore.
    TCF have a website ?
    Limey...lol is this guy still active at least ? i never found them impressive.

good kennel in italy ? spain ? netherland ? belgium ?

2. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

In Spain you'll find Tex Mex stuff and old Little Gator and Chinaman blood that was introduced in the 90's, also some good combos of this blood with the Mayday blood (check Ch Vindio).

3. Kelticwarrior

Kelticwarrior Top Dog

O fuk, now I've really gone and done it, that wasn't supposed to have been posted, sorry guys was actually trying to post Kids ped and that came on :-) here it is........ I hope:-

GOLDEN KING'S KID

4. what about holland france anything there

5. magma

magma Pup

hello

most from the west/south that are "good" dont like to read there name on open boards, as even owning this breed is against the law in some countries mentioned here, let alone the "old sport". those stuff can backfire pretty fast.

regards
    Magma

6. malcom

malcom Pup

stop reading and name dropping,people like you are dangerous.....

7. Hi,

i think some get it wrong. i don't ask name of peoples that don't wanna be seen in public, or peoples that are out of the law in their country, but if they have a website don't blam the guy that give that name here, this breeder have take his own right to advertise and so make him a public guy.

8. Does somebody have exeperience with irondog(calini)in it?

9. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

For me Pera is for now a nice kennel for say he have a good working family,
    he beat only the best with his dogs and not the bullshit dogs in his village or around the corner.
    If you wanna be the best, YOU GOTTA BEAT THE BEST!

I see alot of knls and dogman names in this topic, but when you look if they left there country for fight,
    the answer with be 95% NO! That's not a good knl or dogman in my eyes,
    they can have a large family and keep there line pure, but when you dont work your dogs you have shit!

JMHO

10. alpay

alpay Big Dog

Smart kennel in ukrain

11. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

I know smart knl make some nice matches,
    but when did they travel alot of KM or went overseas for do anything with there dogs?

12. Can see what ya saying, let's see it like this !

But the best could be just around the corner and you have to travel to find a soft spot !

With no Journal around to keep track of things, we are at the mercy of what they (mostly the owners) vent out to us, be sure that there is some mis-information with that.
    I like to know bought party's and have no feeling for a dog going out to a "such an so" in a
    other country which is unknown to me.
    History has given us dogs which have some of these "strange" matches in there record which
    for me only degenerate there achievements rather than build it up !

13. Spania

Spania Pup

No disrespect to Pera great dogman great familj of dogs...!!! but when evr did he travel...hehe....??? let me see NEVER...!!!

14. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

He never traveled but went into CH's with his new dogs. Even dogs that didnt had a title he already putted them against CH... He could also do them against non titled ones but yeah not intresting ;)

You are certain right Spartan only we are in dogs, we connect with one a nother so it would not be so hard to ask around who is the best or dangerous dogs around in other countrys... Also enough other forums were you can see reports :)

15. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

When they go outside there country for do some serious fights, yes they will put fire
    But for now nobody instead the ppl in holland and some little circle in italy as sirius knl have this dogs talk about them...!! Holland ppl have the biggest mouth when they never do the travel...
    For me JK most respected in holland as he does the travel with his dogs many years!!!
    Aint seeing LK going into his dogs, wonder why lollll

16. mikegordon

mikegordon Guest

your wrong spania you ,must be a novice.causehe just did a travelwith kid an lindo.get your facts right kid.

17. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

I strongly sirguest you shut up useing kennel names from who you know nothing about in your Ramblings..
    You have put your self into trouble more then ones due to your mouth. being a syber b...h.

18. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

Maybe i know nothing about but my good friends that are still active today they do know them and read alot of rubbish ppl saying just to sell some dogs and be populair on the net :)
    plz let dogs do there work no need for talk alot ;)

19. For once Iagree with Limey !!!! Good sad Limey !
    Be careful what you say/write.... BB IS watching all the time LOL.

Bu that appliesto you as well Limey, sometimes you are provoked as wel ;-)
    And maybe to me as well, as we all want to prove our point and sometimes getcarried away.

You are certain right Spartan only we are indogs, we connect with one a nother so it would not be so hard to ask around whois the best or dangerous dogs around in other countrys... Also enough other forumswere you can see reports

I don’tknow if I understand what you want to say but I think you are saying that, youdon’t need a SDJ to know, as you know the people.
    But let me assure you that there is a bigger league above the one you are “knownwith”. These ppl don’t mingle and stay to them self’s. Mostly people in thereare from the beginning of the game.
    What do I mean a league is as good as the people competing! Ad leased the SDJwas opening our eyes and during time the best emerged above the riffraff.

Although Imust confess that at the end the editor lost it by giving every one outside theUS a B-status ;-)

So what Isay you can connect but this is within the level you are aloud within, if thisis the B*llsh*t-combined than that is what it is nothing more nothing less.
    Always try to look outside your small circle anddon’t go one hear-say !

20. Spania

Spania Pup

Get my facts righet...??? ahahhahahahahahah where did Ch Lindo meet Ch kid...???? hahahahah and where is ch Kid from....??? dont play wise guy mikegordon....hahahhaa it dosent souit you...!!!!!