1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Favorite dog you have owned.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by FrozenEli, Aug 22, 2012.

1. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

[​IMG]
    Completely changed my standards for bulldogs. A pleasure and a pain in the ass to feed. I miss her sorely.

2. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

lol @ magnolia......"i am dumb"...that was funny bro!

hey benthere u saying you owned willie?

3. preme

preme CH Dog

Say that again and very nice line up

4. TopBox

TopBox Top Dog

[​IMG]

One Bad Ass Bulldog!! Greatly Missed! R.I.P ole boy!

5. TopBox

TopBox Top Dog

[​IMG]

Cant forget this one!!!! My all time favorite curr dog! Yacky was her name.

6. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

One thing these mutts have taught me is to let the ego go. I ain't ashamed to admit that sometimes the backwater in me shows. These damn 'puters take some figurin'. Officially I ain't dumb, but am classified as an idiot. A high enough classification to be governor of Mississippi.

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

lol hey bro i hear ya, n ur right it is hard to let the ego go sometimes, eventhough it is in the best interest of you n the hounds!

8. norahja

norahja Banned

definitely ...Boxer

9. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

LWG-Yes from the time he was 5 weeks old till he died

10. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

No Sadie I didn't save any sperm. A great breeder once told me when asked about frozen sperm, that when breeding one should always be moving forward and trying to make the next generation better not stagnating on one dog. Plus one of the greatest thoroughbred breeders ever, Frederico Tesio, was completely against artifical breeding he felt it produced inferior animals in general. And I agree with both those thoughts. But....I do have some chips out there that I can cash in someday if need be.

11. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

My buddy wants to give me somethin off willie 3 brd to some smokin joe stuff. I heard willie was a bad mf'r!

12. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Yes he was ! and he produced

13. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

This makes a lot of sense the way you put it good post! Frederico Tesio was awesome we had quarter horses, and thoroughbreds growing up my dad bred horses as he showed them in rodeo well he was a calf roper and he told me about him thoroughbreds IMO are one of the most beautiful breeds of horses ... It sounds like you a had the pleasure of owning some very fine animals thanks for sharing.

14. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Then you should be on phone with him getting that pup before it goes elsewhere.. I dont know anything about Willie 3 but Ch Willie & GrCh Willie Jr & GrCh Joe were damn good...

15. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

space is an issue im maxxed out where im at. im in the market for a house on some property right now n gotta make tht happen before any new additions.

16. preme

preme CH Dog

17. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Understood least you're disciplined because I wasn't, never could turn down a good one lmao. I tell you what, send the pup to me and I'll raise him up until you want him back. Good friend of mine knows an awful lot about them dogs.

18. blackcloud

blackcloud Big Dog

[​IMG]

Just a pleasure to be around, not even sure of her breeding as a friend from Ireland sent her to me as a gift.

19. Hachiman

Hachiman Big Dog

Nearly every dog on my yard has RED MAN in his/her pedigree somewhere. If not then they have HUNTER RED somewhere in there through one of the others I owned off of him.

20. bobm

bobm Pup

My all time favorite was my little Danny (Dan Tanna), a full brother to Sorrel's Hard Eyes.
    I guess the late late 70's early 80's trio of Ch. Noah, Ch. Bad Company, and Tug Boat Willie were some of the greatest I owned. These three dogs shaped my understanding of true bulldogs.
    As an aside, most know Tugger won over Carver's ch Hunt in 5 HOURS 33 Minutes in the able hands of the A TEAM, but most don't know Tug and I had previously beat a deadgame dog, Carver and Finn's Magic Man in 57 Minutes.
    Another that I owned outright and co-owned with Hedges and then Irish tom was a character named Justice(Morgan's Toro). A big headed, Bow-legged "dumb as a stump but God you gotta love him when he got there" kind of dog.
    I guess my favorite bitch was Annie, an adorable little black girl I owned sired by Bullyson out of Bolio's sister, Mendencino.
    damn i miss them