1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Favorite Body Type for the PBT

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Lakewood Dogger, Mar 22, 2010.

1. alpay

alpay Big Dog

2. WAR_PAINT

WAR_PAINT Big Dog

This argument about Ace is a fools argument. I've known this dog, his breeders, and his owners for years. Ace is an old man now and would still go at the drop of a hat. Is he a proven bulldog? I can't say that he is. However, If you say no based solely on his ped then you are Wrong. There are dogs bred VERY similar doing just fine right now. And as a minor foot note, his owner also runs some good Redboy (inbred Bingo) dogs. Not that it proves anything about the subject at hand, just saying the dude has what a dogger would call "real" bulldogs.

3. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

If its a fools arguement then why put in your imput? Does that not make you a fool? Needless to say willingness to fight and gameness arent near the same thing. I know GSD's willing to fight does that make them any gamer then Rottweilers? Hell nah it doesnt. Aggression will only get you to defeat faster if your not game enough to continue once you've entered the deep water. And if he hasnt proved any different then his ped reads the judgement we pass on him is correct. He has a cur ped and unless proven different he is a cur.

4. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

All dogs are curs until provin different.No madder how there bred. With that said. This is a percentages game. I dont want that in my dogs. Doubt War Paint does ether . lol

5. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Touche' my nigga touche' and on that we can all agree

6. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I like short long body apbt's!..just something about them

7. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

8. diggit

diggit Banned

everyones posted some very nice dogs,... :)

I like a wide range when it comes to look but im more about how they use it... not the size. lol ;)

I sure do like my boy mase's built, hes not too terrier and not too bulldog... and hes SUPER strong.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Great looking bulldog in great shape Digit.

10. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Thats one of your Sixbits dogs right RGB? He sure is a looker

11. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

[​IMG]

I vote this body style..lol I have a dog who looks damn near just like him but i dont have any recent pics..

12. Franzi216

Franzi216 Top Dog

13. USSR

USSR Banned

14. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Oh and the dog i voted for is owned by Bulldozer on this forum...just so nobody gets it twisted

15. n2bulldogs

n2bulldogs Banned

very nice looking animal here

16. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Very nice looking dog!!!

17. USSR

USSR Banned

18. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

19. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog