1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Fat bill's two eyes rom blood

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Condmach, Jul 6, 2010.

1. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

nazerath that is some tight 2 eyes....

2. NAZERATH

NAZERATH Pup

Yeah going to cross it out with some heavy Eli!

3. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

0o thats sounds nice keep in touch if anything is leaving or farming..

4. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

:clap2:...u deserve an applause for this dog!!!....bred nice and tight!!...good looking bulldog!!

5. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

excellent looking dog...and bred out the ying yang...looks good...not rippin' or bashin' but. you gotta do something about that chain setup...that snap thru the collar ring has been the root cause to the loss of a lot of good dogs....go with the collar thru the rings method for a more secure/longer lasting set-up...US1

6. Boze

Boze Top Dog

that dogs a pup when the picture was taken i am almost positive that aint his usual set up.

7. slim12

hope so...i see a lot of grass so i assume that is not a regular spot...just hate to see a good one get lost due to a faulty chain deal....US1

8. NAZERATH

NAZERATH Pup

That is no snap; that is a locked device off a harness. As for as the ring at the color it works fine as long as you check your set-up. Change out colors yearly ....... most accidents happen due to bad swivels or bull snaps!

9. slim12

the locking mechanisms on that snap are not fail-proof...happen to be a safety engineer and inspect numerous of those harnesses/snaps...that is why i posted....it may be slightly more durable than a regular bull snap...but not by far....there is a code stamped on the snap itself that cross references to a manufacturers expiration date....just like the harness itself...just offering a little help on something i know a little bit about....best of luck...its a nice bred animal...US1

10. Condmach

Condmach Pup

11. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

12. 1916

1916 Big Dog

13. Boze

Boze Top Dog

the dog is strong and built like a truck real good conformation

14. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

looks nice..

15. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

16. Condmach

Condmach Pup

his cw is 53-54. Weasel was located in the upper midwest for the first few years. This photo was taken this past February "10" in the Dakotas. Although he stayed inside, I had him 5lbs over his natural cw since even while emptying 10-20 Minutes it got as low as -40 actual and -60 with the wc. So I needed the Weasel to be prepared for even a few minutes in those elements.

He's a wonderfully structured animal and great confirmation. Has a unique personality and has had some beatiful pups off a couple of bitches.

17. shake

shake Banned

LOVE him throwing any like him ?

18. Gamest

Gamest Pup

nice naz !!!

19. Gamest

Gamest Pup

20. ngomalungundu

ngomalungundu Big Dog

I love pot belly pigs. They are great on the grill cook them the same way you do a full size pig for a pig pickin. I bet we have eaten a dozen of those things over the years.

U oght to see the puny. The Puny is huge. She is a pot belly pig that thinks she is a pit bull.