1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Fat bill's two eyes rom blood

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Condmach, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Condmach

Condmach Pup

Very proud of the Weasel, started his ADBA show career with a 3rd in the New Jerey show in May.
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [357943] :: FAT BILL'S WEASEL

Flash took 2nd in the ADBA Georgia show and will be on the ADBA circuit this fall.
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [357991] :: FAT BILL'S FLASH OF SPEDY

Just showing an example of the Two Eyes ROM blood that will be brought together in the future. This fabulous line of bulldogs will be proudly shown on the ADBA circuit this late summer and this fall.

My Best,

Conway

2. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

any pics? looks like there bred real nice aswel

3. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

:0041:this thread is useless without pics

nicely bred hounds though

4. NC

NC CH Dog

Love that Weasel dog!! Awesome looking animal!

5. Condmach

Condmach Pup

Come out and see the Weasel at the NC ADBA show this fall. Take all the pics you want. He is also at stud. condmach@aol.com for details.

The ONLY 50% Champion Bolero stud!

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

nice ped on that weasel dog

7. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

Hope to see you there with our little girl Condmach... awesome dogs, had the pleasure of seeing & petting the weasel on Mr. Bills yard when we picked our girly up... Good luck & hope to see you at these future shows...

8. Condmach

Condmach Pup

Thanks for the compliment. I gotta thank FB for entrusting me with this awesome example of his bloodline!

9. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

Mr Bill is a handle that was used by a universally respected dog man in another part of the country. I ain't trying to start nothing just making a distinction between the two so those who don't know won't confuse the two.

10. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

his handle isnt Mr. bill, that's just what I typed... he who knows knows...lol...

11. Condmach

Condmach Pup

Congrats on your little girly. If it's the one I am thinking of, you received a beautiful animal. Look forward to seeing you as well.

My Best,

Conway

12. drz

drz Big Dog

There's a mod/member on this board who would call that back yard breeding ;)

13. Boze

Boze Top Dog

care to explain. those are very nice conformation dogs. weasel has a very solid structure and a great temperment towards people and also has a beutiful coat. backyard breeders just breed with no thought of the results.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2010
  14. Condmach

Condmach Pup

It's not worth the energy Boze, but thanks for the look out. Those who have met the Bulldog know. And that's good enough for me.

15. Boze

Boze Top Dog

no problem man it was awesome getting to show him in nj

16. drz

drz Big Dog

What are you not understanding? The only other way I can think to say it is there's a member/mod of this board who thinks pedigrees like this are the sign of a backyard breeder. I mention this because I think his opinion is assinine.

17. drz

drz Big Dog

If you like him didn't understand a post it would seem that it would be worth the energy. But then again I like to understand what I'm reading.

18. Condmach

Condmach Pup

Although written words have zero emotion, perhaps sometimes when we post, our attempts at communicating thoroughly seem cryptic. Perhaps it's best just to get to the point. Life's to short to worry about who gets butt hurt! :D

19. Condmach

Condmach Pup

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2010
  20. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Pedigrees&file=printPedigree&dog_id=224707

the two eys stuff crossed...miss two eyes was a spectacular animal and if two eyes had of lived a few more years (RIP shortly after the breeding to loca)...we would be reading stories about Fat Bill's Miss Two Eyes....if you can get this blood...do it...she had limited breedings but produced in both of them....this Cornbread dog was spectacular himself and had a sister named Chloe that was just as sweet....US1