1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Fastlane dogs vs old school stock

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by grave digger, Mar 11, 2010.

1. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I don't think of the fastlane in terms like that.... I mean to me the game is the interstate or freeway as some call it and you are either in the slow lane or the fastlane! I know guys who were fast lane guys who stepped it back a notch... Quality of there dogs didn't drop either they jus started bein more selective and secretive..... To me the real "fastlane" died once the HSUS and PETA And SPCA got the media hype into this shit.... Hard to be in the "fastlane" and be secretive...... To me the fastlane was the days of being able to openly say I got a male that's open at X weight, at X price and who ever brings money and a dog can get it! That's the major difference in this debate I believe...... Competition was much more fierce back before when ppl minded there own dam buzz like slim said..... I think that the dogs are basically the same but the people who play and the way the game is played has changed

2. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Biz not buzz..... But that's my take in it, way more open back then so it was easy for a dog to show and prove..... Now days its hard bc even if u got a good one only a select few will know.... 10 year ago I'd set one down at drop of a hat just to show what I had.... Now it's more like... I know what I got now fuck off I'm not even gonna speak on this

3. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

Absolutely. Today the laws concerning crossing state lines has forced a lot of things to be more local than in times past. And everyone can have a losing streak. Usually the losses stem from picking the wrong dogs or forgetting what got you there. I remember an older fellow in the Carolinas in the 80's who had dogs that were basically cotton mouth game plugs. He could put one in shape and the saying was, "you have to kill every single hair on the dog in order for it to stop". He was winning a lot of matches back then. In the late 80's he started adding mouth to his program and that is what he got. The mouth increased, the gameness faded and the losing began. It took years to get back to where he left off and by then time had passed him by. So it can most definitely happen for a number of reasons. S

4. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

well said.

5. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Just to merk up things more. This is a pic. of a 18month old not yet fully mature prospect after a six week keep. No kibble ...No Raw.
    [​IMG]

6. SteelyDan

SteelyDan Big Dog

U do meal replacements with it? RF1? or super fuel?

7. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

No Kibble No Raw??? I must know this secret!!! Pm me....!!!!

8. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

This is why we (as in my ppl I knw) speak of things pre-Vick and post-Vick ...., big ole freakin diff

9. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lol man o man.... That's what breeding for that mouth'll get cha!!! Man game wins any day .... I'd take cotton mouth game dogs anyday, and take alot of cash with me! Now days its all different!!! Hell man if you breed for anything that lowers% of gameness your screwed

10. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

I don't know if this post is in responce to my post? If it was no. No supplements of any sort.Absolutely no kibble at all no raw at all excepta vary vary small amount of raw beef liver every third work day and beef suet every work day.

11. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

No need to P.M. secret if ya wanna call it that is I cook for my dogs when there in keep. I can't share my recipe .I was swore to secrecy however manny a dogers would probobly share there recipes. I am not the only person who does this.

12. SteelyDan

SteelyDan Big Dog

aw ok. ive known some to ONLY feed rf1, and believe it or not it works.

13. jacko

jacko CH Dog

i"ve been adding beef suet for nearly 30 years, tis a good fat source .
    kibble is relatively new to me but i will stick with it for now.

14. Redgoodby secret is the he feed them from the food stand at wall mart. Cinnamon sticks and nacho cheese and a slush puppy. Bawhahaha

15. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Very nice...Dam fine lookin dog Red.

16. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lol ok man you cook for them.... Same here, but for some reason I ain't think about that I jus was like no raw no kibble wtf!! But yea I've always lightly cooked all stuff I've feed mine when in a keep or jus for treat when I'm bein nice

17. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Red. I have to know, buddy. Do you cook fastlane or old school?

18. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

MEATPICKLE ... LMAO UR A FOOL.
    CAJUN.......Its not just a treat. It is simple but if you're nott cooking with the right ingredients in the right amounts provideing the dog with the nutrients thay need for strenuous. work, u ain't going to get proper results.I was trying to trick folx with the no kibble no raw line. It worked lol. See people are always debateing raw vs kibble . I just wanted to point out that some use a third option..
    TDK........it depends on how fresh the nachos are at the corner store. The food there dosent tend to be fresh so Id say I lean twards feeding oldschool lmao.

19. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Thnx u Bamaman. I like him.

20. preme

preme CH Dog

Lmao good one buuddy lol