1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Fast Lane

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by fblb, Jul 27, 2010.

1. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

websterz is right those where fastlane dogs....

2. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

Fastlane

Gr Ch Art

[​IMG]

Slow lane, backyard, Ally way, in the park BS lane

[​IMG]

No Lane, to dam fat to get into any Lanes LOL

[​IMG]

3. farm curs

farm curs Big Dog

Don't count him out now he could fall off the curb and roll into traffic

4. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

lol that blue 18 wheeler to slow lmao..

5. shatoe

shatoe Pup

Best of the best.Top

6. shatoe

shatoe Pup

Best of the best.Top notch.I think either of these statements would be correct.

7. gameexchange

gameexchange Big Dog

Fast lane is as simple as this. You're coming with something that you know better be able to keep up with these other guys stuff cause you know they aint bringing no bullshit. Win or lose they aint bringing no bull and you know that before years before you hook up with them because they are known for bringing good animals. That's fastlane. Its more of the people that are breeding the animals than the animals themselves because topnotch breeders still get curs the same way back yard breeders do but again i say this "if they bringing an animal you know your shit better be good a damn well together."

8. DEATH-GRIP

DEATH-GRIP Banned

HEY THATS MY OPINION i dont consider jeep a todays so called fast lane dogs , i say jeep was a deep game dog & not fast lane under MY defination ! SO WTF EVER MAN ! to me a fast lane dog is a finisher a destroyer & dont fuck around with slow paced not finishing bulldog . thats the differance in my opinion !

9. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

fast lane is not a style...

10. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

i think he took the pic...

11. Boze

Boze Top Dog

money shouldnt mean shit i you are open to any one but can only aqfford 500 then that aint your fault.

12. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

A oldtimer said you know for that kind of money being bet you know they are coming with a real bulldog that has been put through a top notch keep. Its like boxing when fighters where pretty good and they got a title shot . Some found out there is a big difference between 10 rounds and 15 rounds.

13. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

big money bets does not mean fast lane, big money bets are not about the dogs and has people paranoid when they lose they were rubbed and all sorts of bullsht goes on. A dogman from Texas was murdered in 2006 over a big money bet.

its about the dogs

fast lane is top comp or a dog thats good enough for the best, simple

14. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Opinions are like assholes......and so are you.

15. gameexchange

gameexchange Big Dog

I agree Minor Threat. Hell they're all dogs and no ones bringing grizzly bears out the closet. Just because someone is a big better doesnt mean he has a monster its just means he has more money to play with because either way someone has to lose no matter the price be $400 or $40000. No one's putting up there houses behind this. No ones gonna lose there car in a bet. It just means he has more money to play with and thats all. my grandfather knew a guy he would go against and they'd bet a case of beer on a roll or bag of dogfood. A match they'd do a little more behind of course but they werent breaking the bank and had great dogs and they had guys who brought the same stuff from them that they were betting beer behind and would go and come back and say the dog just won them $5000. A dog is a dog is a dog.

16. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

I think some of you are confusing "Shotgun style" and Fastlane . Shotgun is a style of dog that is balls out hard driving a barnstormer . Fastlane is a high level of competition . To say Jeep wasnt a fast lane dog is simply absurd and it calls the the dogs and dogmen he went into low class and that is wrong .

17. Boze

Boze Top Dog

there is an article in the american game dog times book that explains fast lane is when you go into known kennels who have some credibility it is not a type of dog it is the comp

18. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

stop it, yall werent jumpin on BR's ass for sayin damn near the same thing!

19. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

20. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Good point...........and he should know better by now.