1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Fast Lane

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by fblb, Jul 27, 2010.

1. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

If youre going into a known top flight kennel........congratts, youre in the fast lane.

2. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

ur right but thats not all any one can go into top comp and lose i think if u go and win ur in the fast lane....

3. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Oh on the contrair monfrair lmao...that is what he is saying. Jeep went 3 hrs.......That does NOT fit into his description of what a fast lane dog is. IMO the fast lane has alot less to do with what dog youre going into but WHO youre going into.

4. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Not anyone can go into a top knotch kennel. Thats false. A true Top knotch dogman has no interest in whoping a bushleager.

5. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

That's what I'm saying, this is how you know when you have a Fast Lane dog, when you start getting calls from other Dogmen from other cities that want to go into you.

6. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

I was Asking Bobby Rooster, He said fast lane dogs are dogs that could Win in a short matter of time, I asked him that Buck or Jeep are not fast lane because they didn't win in short order....

I was Quoting Bobby, I know what Fast Lane is!

7. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

i bet if the purse is right they would b glad to with an extra 10 grand that wont hurt right..

8. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

ok, got me there but how manny folks are jumping into the big leages with 10 g's put up? If that were the case im shure someone would be glad to entertain them.

9. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

I know. I am not in the least bit confused. I was saying I hope thats not what BR means. Because if it were it was B.S. nothing was directed at you.

10. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

lol shit vick did it lol

11. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

lol thats a rich dum fuck..lol

12. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

lol hey he still came out of nowhere with some money to lose lol

13. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

lol i t dam know right....u cant just jump in the ring just cause u think u can box,,fast and the furious ,,lmao

14. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

A fast lane dog is a dog you put in the crate and hit the freeway doin 85 (in the fast lane) to get to the most worthy opponent out there. It's the one you bet the house on........not literally, but to me a fastlane dog would be the best of the best. True fastlane dogs often are hard to hook cause nobody got anything for em. This is assuming you live in a place where such activities are permissable.

15. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

The fast lane is like pro football compared to college ball. Even the worst pro team is fast lane compared to a college team. Them young kids think they got a good dog till they step up to the big leagues.

16. scooter

scooter Big Dog

Fast lane means " we are Moving!" We are not sedentary by any means.
    Those folks are talking money. Nobody said they have ALL the bulldogs though.

17. DEATH-GRIP

DEATH-GRIP Banned

I DISAGREE JEEP WAS A DEEP GAME DOG , not what i called a fast lane dog !

18. websterz28

websterz28 Big Dog

:crap: before it was borderline but now its official,
    you are completely retarded and have no fucking clue what your talking about!!! congrats on your retard status!!!

jeeps last match vs homer was the epitome of a fastlane match, two top knotch dogmen taking multiple time winners, and going at it for big money.

you dont have to be a short order cook to be racing in the fastlane!
    homer was a finisher and killed 4 dogs in under an hour each, is he fastlane and jeep wasnt cuz jeep won.(in my opinion partially because homer was brought too light as a replacement dog) jeep aslo won in much shorter times also, does that make those fastlane matches and the one with homer not ?? let me answer for you so you dont sound stupid again...phuck no!!!!

fastlane does not refer to the legnth or intensity of the hunt... it refers to the quality of dogs and dogmen and conditioning techniques(and often as a byproduct money) involved in the match

19. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

:party: I think this is correct

20. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

Good point Websterz28

Death-Grip you got it twisted, Fast lane dogs does not mean dogs that win fast in under 30mins like Chinaman, Jeep went over 3 hours with Homer, Jeep is still known as a fast lane dog.