1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Famous Game Dogs That could be good with other dogs (sometimes)

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Robertosilva, Feb 14, 2016.

1. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

Well I guess my old friend wont be upset since I've seen his name in registries! G Hopkins Gr. Champion Doggie! Bred off Gr. Champion Art X L. Cheeks Missey. Given to his granddaughter to raise hence the name Doggie, named by his granddaughter Jodey. He was A total unassuming type dog, very mellow and good with other animals! At least until it was time to go to work!!! Some of the best went into him nothing lasted 30 min. tops! But away from the job he always stayed Doggie! Even with an unfriendly pet coon! But dogs like him are few and far between!

2. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

3. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

[​IMG]

Not a famous dog but most of the dogs in her family are. That cat lived for 3 years with M.I.A. it wasn't until Lil Miss Geach came of age that ended in the cats demise. Sad too, only damn cat I've ever liked. I'm ashamed to say I had to stage the scene afterwards like I had no idea what had happened. My daughters mother was on a war path. Lol.

4. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

Damn sad end to a cute photo. Great looking animals.

Not sure if it was on here that I read a story about a guy that lived on a farm and had a goat and a Pit Bull that grew up together. They were fine for years together until he came home one day to find a dead goat without it's head.

5. AGK

I just went out back to pick up dog shit, probably only gone no more than 15 minutes. The cat wasnt mangled or anything just wet and dead. Think she chased her into my son's room where there was no exit. Think geach just played too rough with her.M.I.A. had scratches on her too so I know she followed Geach. Really liked that damn cat too.

6. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

Very sad.

A cat used to come by my house every night to see me and hang out, wasn't my cat and I never fed it, she just did the rounds and knew I would be out back. The only pet you can have and let it roam and it will come back.

My friends cat recently died at 17 years old and lived alongside an American Bulldog. If the cat was stood in the entrance of a door the dog wouldn't want to pass through, eventually would jump over the cat to get past. My other friends Patterdale X Plummer would kill any cat she can catch on sight.

7. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

...good post towards me,,, opens my mind...

8. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

...Maybe the majority to most,,, but I prefer the type that has it in them and knows when the right time...

...Just as rare to me,,, is the dog that has " the fire in them" their whole life and just not in their adolescence,,,
    if you notice most of the dogs that are taking in raids and adopted out are past their prime and in my examination
    and ready to settle down and might only show that fire if their forced...

some might have that fire but very few carry that coal in the pit of their stomach and
    fight their whole lives,,, no matter how far behind they are,,, old they are any adversary,,,
    a true deep game dog might show it so many times,,,
    but most buckets can only be taken to the well so many times before the coals fall out...

9. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Psssshhhhhh thats because you AINT got NO EXPERIENCE with it fool. LMAO

10. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Lmaorotfltruhhhahaa!!!

11. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

wah wah wah wah wah wah wahhhhhhh LMAO

12. promoe

promoe Top Dog

lol AGK reminds me of that movie Boondock Saints when he shoots the cat on the table.

13. AGK

Lol I loved that movie. Still be trying to find the second one that came out.

14. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

15. Randy70

Randy70 Big Dog

Bill De Cordova had two females one called Tammy one called Ribbon. They were from two different litters. He fed those two females from the time they were babies until they were grown together out of one pan. He would let them in a run in his garage from their seperate connected pens to feed them. He whipped a female of Mayfield with Tammy plus whipped some females with Ribbon. So they were tested dogs that were raised together and got along with each other when commanded to do so. He trained them that way and they obeyed him and they were good game females.

16. AGK

17. AGK

I'm not that brave lol. My 2 girls eat out of separate bowls away from each other but I pretty much trust them any other time. Lol

18. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

There are pictures of Bolero and Laniers Bronson hanging out. Also pictures of Tornado hanging with other dogs.

19. pitbulld0gs

pitbulld0gs Top Dog Staff Member

That was here lol.. It's in one of the sticky threads about breaking up fights i think..

20. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

Lol, glad to hear it's not just me who remembers reading that, was thinking I'd read it in the Daily Mail but that was a story about a Staffordshire Bull Terrier biting a Pomeranian's head off.