1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

! ! ! F a c e b o o k ! ! !

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by xx24x7xx, Oct 9, 2010.

1. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

I recently have been seein alot of ppl here also have FB. . .didnt kno if any of you are aware but FB is owned an accessed by the Feds.
    They had a national "Quit Facebook Day" a lil while back an didn't announce it til the day after!

Said they were having it bcuz the feds have rights to any an every profile on it, your msgs, friends lists, post, EVERYTHING!

@ the sametime I see alot of ppl messaging an typn as crazy as some do here. . .I repeat IT WAS CONFIRMED THEY CAN LEGALLY ACCESS ALL YOUR INFO,POSTS,MSGS, an ETC ON FB.

I still have a FB acct. . .but barely am ever on it. . .if u use it daily or whatever BE CAREFUL AN WATCH WHAT U LET PPL KNOW!!

I sort of think this has a thing or two do with y so many are gettn "caught up" lately.

AS FAR AS THE LAST STATEMENT. . .IT'S JMO. BUT THE REST IZ FACT!
    IF ANYONE ELSE HAS KNOWLEDGE OF THIS CONFIRM. . .IF NOT BEWARE, CAREFUL, SMART,an SAFE!!

BxTxK

2. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

lol

Don't believe everything you read. The feds can petition the courts to get access to Facebook just like they could anything else, like this forum if the case called for it. They sure as hell don't own Facebook.

3. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

I only play bejeweled blitz on there FTW

4. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

Nah not own it but do you watch the local news? anytime somethin happens. . . so an so is missin, " pics courteousy of Facebook". . .everytime something goes down. . .plus look @ the stuff an # ppl on it!? Sleep if you need to. I watched the segment on CNN. . .if u dont believe. . .post some ol bullshit an see what happens.

On FB. . .ppl "be friend" ppl they already friends with. . .advertise who they are related to an groups they "rep". . .EF is up there wit pups in his arms an I kno better. . .still ppl "send friend request" an much like here are you 100% its him!?

1 of my favorite quote from here went somethin like I'd rather be overly paranoid...then under arrest or somethin like that. An I dont do much. . .it's jus how I'am but I still feel there is a reason alot of whats in the news daily reverts back to FB or refers it.

ALL IN ALL. . .JUS BE CAREFUL/SMART. AS I KNOW I NOR ANYONE ELSE NEED TO TELL SOME PPL THIS.

So you are right in a way Bert. . .no they dont own it but they DEFINATELY have more acces than the users.

Jus sharin. . .do with the info as you plz.

5. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

the feds can use what they want,when they want,how they want...n u thought this was a free country

6. NO SHIT FEDS DONT OWN FB ! BUT CAN PETTITION TO GET RECORDS/ACESS ON A SITE , SWISS HOSTED SITES ARE THE SAFEST IN THE WORLD ! THATS A FACT , THE SWISS GOVERNMENT WILL NOT & HAS NOT COOPERATED WITH THE USA FOR A VERY LONG TIME , THATS WHY THE SMART MUSIC/MOVIE OR PIRATE SATELLITE USE A SWISS WEB HOST SERVER SO THEY CANT BE TOUCHED !! :cool:

7. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

True indeed! good post DGK! I jus dont wanna see good ppl gettn fckd up on some BULL.

8. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

Also I could be wrong bout EF. . .but again better safe then sorry in my book.

9. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

anything you post on the internet is public information. you're stupid if you dont know that already.

10. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

Exxxxxxactly!!

11. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

I was told if i wore my tinfoil hat while i was online i would be safe.

12. venom

venom Top Dog

They don't have to petition anything, just like the regular police dont have to petition to get myspace shit. All it takes is suspicion or if you already have a warrant for your arrest and they can get into your shit... even for simple investigations. No search warrants, no petitions, nothin needed.

I seen a doc. on youtube or somethin not too long ago, police officers were talking about crime and the internet... the officers on the video was getting access to peoples myspace accounts with nothin to it... they were doin the same thing with people's smart phones and the GPS in them. They don't really need a warrant or anything for any of that... there arent specific laws for it. Just like they can get into your email.... they dont need a judges approval for that shit. Just need the website/server or w/e to let em do it.

13. drz

drz Big Dog

Some of you need to post some actual sources for the bullshit that's being passed as info in this thread.

14. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Nice!! Good one!!!

15. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

Keep your private business off the computer and you have nothing to worry about.

Or move to Mexico.

16. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Hope the feds dont look on my farm on farmsville as i have got two stolen cows...

17. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

my brother-in-law is a repo man and he makes a killing thanks to facebook. every schmuck who you click "add as friend" wants a thousand friends.

let's say susie is delinquent on her car payment, but she'll tell you "i'll be at club venus in cincinnati tonight whoooo hoooO!!!@#!" and wham he takes that bitch's car while she's getting her crunk on.

i also know of people who have lost their jobs due to that budding social network.

this and a few other forums is about as public as i get. those network services will be the downfall for whatever billboards haven't killed already.

18. peppapig

peppapig Banned

theres a book called "the catcher in the rye" ......i dont suppose you have read it?:dogtongue:

19. Nutty

Nutty Pup

me to, now i am afraid :eek: :p

20. Holdndown

Holdndown Pup

To keep to the topic. There is a one Facebook page that i found that would surely get you sent to jail. I am not going to post a link. Take the name of this site minus (-), (.com), and go to the video. They are asking for it!