1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Extreme wind and rain walk

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by JoeyNzoey, Mar 20, 2011.

1. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

We endured nothing but strong strong winds and rain throughout the day yesterday. It was bloody ugly but when the rain did minimize we decided to brave a quick hour walk even with the strong winds. Here are a couple of pictures I snapped of Zoey just thought I would share thanks for looking [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These were taken last week when the weather was much sunnier and warm.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. old goat

old goat CH Dog

joey , she's starting to mature out really good . she has nice stifles , good job . how old is she now .:)

3. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

thank you greatly old goat, she will be 3 in June :)

4. old goat

old goat CH Dog

that's what i thought . 3 is when they start to mature good in the face . you have her at a good weight . so she will stay good and healthy for you . nice job:)

5. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Never mind the dog pics , I wanna see more pics of you lol Bikini shot? lol

6. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

Were the hell was I at for those bikini shoots?????????

7. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

yeah I think she is coming along nicely in age along with her weight thanks again old goat.

8. Yes she's looking good & Your right about that wind out here it was brutal yesterday.

9. Trelos

Trelos Big Dog

Hey Joey once again the work and dedication you put in is showing in your dog.
    Well done:thumbsup: Keep up the good work you evil girl;) lollll

10. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

thanks loads evil telly for all the support :) I love how she is progressing in age and with my dedicated work a lot.

Thanks back thor yeah I am glad to see sun today but more rain is expected until the weekend and it looks like thursday will bring the same storm we experienced saturday.

11. chucho

chucho Big Dog

Nice pictures of your ZOEY. What part of Cali?

12. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

thank you chucho, I am about 2 hours south of San Francisco in Monterey county.

13. chucho

chucho Big Dog

Right on. I miss those rolling hills and valleys of Cali. All I got to play in is A desert : ) Im origanaly from Southern Cali. I now live in nevada.

14. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

I see yeah there is great amount of diverse land to explore throughout cali I need to hurry up and explore them all. Nice I am moving to southern cali in the near future. I couldn't reside with just desert :p I do like visiting vegas though I have some family who reside there as well.

15. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

she's looking much better, joey :D

16. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

thank you Laurie ;)

17. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

Crazy I had a homie out that way his name is Roger Lee I met him here in AZ cause he was going to an automotive school then he joined the army haven't herd from him in a minute

18. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

I see yeah sorry never have heard of him

19. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Shes a looker...

20. Well the forcast call's for a great looking week & weekend...Time to walk the hound & do me some fishing.