1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Excited!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by ABK, Apr 20, 2007.

1. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2007
  2. Lethalpits

Lethalpits Top Dog

Nice breeding ABK! Let me know if ya change yer mind about that none for sale thing!

3. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

I will keep you in mind but I doubt any are going to leave our yards! ;)

4. Envy's Mom

Envy's Mom Top Dog

I'm jealous. Those are beautiful dogs top and bottom. I hope everything works out well for you. I want an update and pics as soon as the little ones arrive.

5. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

I do not know if she will take or not, but if she does, I will definitely post pics. :p

We were very blessed to be able to have met the gentleman who owns the male. He has some very well bred dogs & seems like a stand up guy.

6. Envy's Mom

Envy's Mom Top Dog

Well good luck I hope she takes for you.

7. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Yea, she was having a silent heat & we caught her at the end of her cycle, so we will see. If not, I guess we'll try again.

8. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

I hope all goes well. We did a breeding recently as well & we have our fingers crossed (although we've tried breeding this bitch for the past year+ & she has never taken).

9. CHATNJACK

CHATNJACK Big Dog

Congrats & I'll keep my fingers crossed for you ABK!

10. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Thanks Mia.

Hopefully your female will take. Do you have any ideas of why she might have missed?

11. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

hope it works out..thats the kind of breeding i like..

12. bigcespits

bigcespits Big Dog

13. game_test

game_test Top Dog

the ONLY thing i see that i dont like is you have to go to the 5th gen before you see any accomplished winners, and even then its reddicks herman top and bottom. the potential is obviously there with the blood behind both parents, so i wish you the best of luck with them.

no disrespect intended just offering my honest observation :)

14. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

I appreciate your input game test. But remember, not everyone puts their accomplishments out for everyone to see.

Then there are those who have stock that was not professionally hunted but are still hog tested. If you know the lines you will know there are real bulldogs up close in that breeding. ;)

15. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

16. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Thanks!!!! :p

17. game_test

game_test Top Dog

i hear ya, and thats why i almost didnt post. the blood behind the whole ped is nice and i am a fan, and dont think for a second i wouldnt take one lol....

18. Lethalpits

Lethalpits Top Dog

I really like this breeding because it is more of a producer litter. I would definately like a litter of ROMs because that either means your going to get some solid champs or some very good producers or both.

19. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Ah, we think a like lethal! lol.

Too bad if she takes it will only be a 3 pup litter.

20. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

ABK u gonna post pics if she took and they are born right? love puppy breath here lol:D