1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Evolution kennels breeding

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by machobuck, May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bestia

bestia Big Dog

I just read a few of the posts and no offense, but to me this just looks like another pretty paper breeding watering the blood down. Who knows, maybe every pup in that litter will be a DBLGRCH ROM, but it's still breeding for paper from unproven parents and sold for $$$$$$(forgive me if my ASSumptions and instincs are wrong). $2k per pup? Being a businessman I'm not going to hate on supply and demand economics, good for them, but I would hope rookies remember these are performance animals and a working breed. Put those papers in the chimney and breed the bulldogs.

I'm familiar with the blood, I helped back up some gyps to MachoBuck before he was famous. If I were a rookie and I absolutely needed to have myself some expensive MB blood I would look from proven parents. Check out http://blackrockskennels.com.mx/ That CH Sam Jr dog has seen the biggest and meanest feral hogs from the south, the truth. Only 1/4 MB but bred to a PROVEN daughter of MB like his CH Pinky might even have me throwing $5000 down for a pup. Pesos that is(about $400 dollars, LOL).

Hell, I had a littermate to Ch Pinky that just didn't make the grade, I probably could have sold her to a rookie for some big cash with her ped, but I fixed her and gave her to a friend that really wanted her, now she's a happy obese couch dog. The decision would have been harder if she cost me 2k as a pup, I hope I would have still made the correct decision. Why pay 2k when you can get the real deal from the same MB foundation for far less? I wouldn't go to Monterrey right now though, I'm 2.5 hours west and we're even staying away currenlty, wait for it to cool down some, lol.

2. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

3. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Would y'all be willing to sell or give him a pup from y'all's litter to him? even though he has no connections and don't have any references?

4. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

you know how dog salesmen are

5. cutt

cutt CH Dog

All BS aside , considering the fact of theall the trouble they ran into, and how quickly it was dismissed, raises a redflag..

6. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

Good luck with the pup. Some folks buy a tahoe some buy a landrover not any better just different, and it cost a little more to be different

7. Bullnuts

Bullnuts Banned

A tight breeding like that I would think would be made for a specific goal and and for the setting or preservation of a line, looked over thoroughly at the proper age, and culled out accordingly! Not sold off! But kept private as seed stock. Unless the goal was profit! which by reading this thread seems pretty obvious to me that it is!
    No puppy is worth a four digit price tag in my opinion! $500 at the most but thats just me!

8. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

Let the man sell at whatever price he thinks they are worth, if they sell for that much is because there are people spending that money.

One thing is for sure, a person that buys a pup for that much aint gonna feed him ol roy or let any disease eat the pup alive, other thing is if they are buying for pedling purposes.

9. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Hhmmmmmm............

10. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

im sorry to say, but i think you need a little more time. the dog has not even been born yet and you are thinking of breeding. then you give the dog a timeline of 2 years to make it or break it- that right there tells me you probably need some mentoring.
    no offense intended, just seems like you are a little to focused on the wrong things.

11. machobuck

machobuck Big Dog

not at all if the dogs a good dog than why not if i have the means to do so and take care of the dogs this will be my 3rd apbt also if we set the price of the pup aside half the arguements go out the window yea they may have been bred for their pretty peds but at the end of the day its a dog all dogs have a fair chance of being good or bad hot or curs sis/bro breeding yea makes the blood a little too rich and very well may not go well weird acting pups sickly and what have you period if the dog isnt worth the food in his bowl wont b bred period hell doesnt have to b smart to be a good show dog but it is what it is ive sat back and read all of the post of things that i have been said too much for a pup shit i agree with you but you know what wheres a better source than the kennel where mb was bred yea there a better peds out there with dogs that back up thoes peds shit ive seen a ch out of two curs that got bred together and thats a breeding that shouldnt have ever even taken place according to most dogman myself included yea your right somethings i know nothing about mentoring i thought this site was about that

i had no problem paying for the pup so if it doesnt go well my loss but if it does than this thread will go to show that in everything there are exceptions to everything

12. GI Joe

GI Joe Big Dog

nice wardog

13. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

14. machobuck

machobuck Big Dog

Inbreeding is a two-edged sword. On the one hand a certain amount of inbreeding can fix and improve type to produce excellent quality animals. On the other hand, excessive inbreeding can limit the gene pool so that the breed loses vigor. Breeds in the early stages of development are most vulnerable as numbers are small and the dogs may be closely related to one another. It is up to the responsible breeder to balance inbreeding against crossings with unrelated dogs in order to maintain the overall health of the line or breed concerned. just something i just read on the net obviously this imbreeding is the only one in the ped so not excessive i believe all will go well good breeding untill proven other wise honestly if your currently runing this blood who would turn down a pup out of this litter

15. machobuck

machobuck Big Dog

16. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

My team bought him a month ago this sunday!:)

17. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

18. drz

drz Big Dog

19. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

20. machobuck

machobuck Big Dog

exactly my point marty has some good dogs from what ive seen and heard one more than one forum so it can work out and ch 357 is further proof of that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.