1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Everyones thoughts

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Old Timer, Jun 21, 2007.

?

Should i stay or or shoul i leave

Poll closed Jul 1, 2007.
  1. Yes i should stay

95.7%
  2. No you should leave

4.3%
  1. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

well i will anwser the best i can to try and clear this up.first off like i said it wasn't a thread for pity or anything it was a thread to see the members comments on if i was contributing in a valid way,or if what i was told was the truth.i am here to teach people and if i am not doing that then i have no reason to be here thats about as plain as i can say it.second thing now William was a good man honest,decent,raised good dogs and knew what he was doing with them.he was a veteran of war and most of what he said was true not everything but 98% was.the reason most think it is to fantastic that it can't be true is that most have never done the things he did there for they can't even begin to think it is true.there is a good reason why the story of Toney sound similar to what stratton wrote and thats because it is the same match everyone that was there seen the same thing and basically acted the same way so no matter who you ask your going to get the same anwser maybe a little diffrent from each other but all and all it will be the same because we each seen the same thing.your right i am not in your yard bothering you but from i have read by you you don't really even have a yard yet so like you said live long and prosper my good man.and i will do the same

2. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

yeah me and Dave knew each other very well and lived close to each other when i moved to Texas.he was 2 years my senior and we were always very close friends.he was the one who told me about this website he loved it here because as he got older he couldn't do as much as he once could so he could talk dogs a lot here from the comfort of his own chair in his home,very much the same reason i joined.i was always telling him i would join but never did till i was at his funeral and his children told me about how he was always on the site and loved it.they even printed out his screen name picture he used on here and his signature and such and had it stitched on the inside of his coffin lid along with other things.so after a while i decided to join.

3. Marty

Marty Guest

I am so honored with this, I didn't know this till now... RIP Dave, May we one day meet.

4. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

oh you didn't know about that?

5. Marty

Marty Guest

Nope and I've personally asked you to stay ;)

So there you have it :D

6. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Don't go man! Hell, if they were going to boot anyone it would have been me a few times and they let my redneck ass stay!!!

7. BamaBoy

BamaBoy Big Dog

A little off topic, but since Attila was used as a reference in this thread. I'll personally confirm what Old Timer stated regarding William. He's a good man who's seen quite a bit serving our great country. Can he spin a yarn? Yes LOL. But as Old Timer said, that was only about 2%...real life experience has a way of seeming too much to be true, especially in the line of work he use to be in.
    I'm glad to call him brother and friend...there are far too few of those like him.

8. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

yea but Atillia BAMABOY is a whole nother subject,, from what i've read about ol timer has posted are fact not BS like others,,,

Ol timer knows dogs from what i read and not trying to pass off BullShit

I've been into pitbulls for over 20 years,, and can tell if someones Bullshiting after a while,,,

and thats a big difference between Ol timer and others,,,

and will leave this conversation at that

I've been to Williams and he's been to my place BAMA

9. BamaBoy

BamaBoy Big Dog

10-4, Ghost

10. Roadman Jr.

Roadman Jr. Guest

Hey old man, ha ha ,look you're what I want to be a long time dogman, what you say and how you live, that's truly none of my bussiness nor do I care. but what I do care about is, the years of dog knowledege that you have and what you could give to us " newbreeds" ,that have learned the wrong way,. and that are now trying to learn and do it the right way, so if you go, so does that knowledge,and I for one would trust someone more with 40yrs experience faster than one with 8 or 9 yrs experience,and no I' not tring to call out anybody just saying,and no this is nothing new,its been going on since there has been a pit, from what I undrestand.So ladies and gent,.just like this reply and all the threads and post they are only opinions and only that,well besides that fact,.but remember your WORD is your BOND!! (because in the beging was the word)Stay man!,cause I could surely use the knowledge!! Thanks (give respect were respect is due),just change the flag.ha,ha! [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2007
  11. Roadman Jr.

Roadman Jr. Guest

who are you,since you want to know who people are?

12. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

Why, I'm the devil himself.

13. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

Keiser Sosa???

14. Michele

Michele Guest

LMAOOO...i just spit out my water......

15. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

comeon u should know not to be drinkin anything while browsing this forum, u never know what ur about to read :D

16. Michele

Michele Guest

I know..LOL..you would think I would of learned by now.....hehe

17. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

ya know i had a feeling you were going to say that.

18. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

the flag stays,lol.

19. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

yeah his family had that put on there for him because this site became such a part of his final days.he was always on here it was just about his favortie place to be because like i said it was a place he could talk dogs and teach people,he could talk dogs in real life but because he was getting so frail he couldn't get out and do as much as he used to with his dogs.towards the end there he was out in his tractor and took a spell and just fell right out of it.like most others as they age the heart is still willing but the body just can't take it and this gave him a place to pass some time and still be around what he loved so much bulldogs and bulldog people.

20. This goes deep in the heart. A side needs exactly people like this, people with real experience and the time and desire to transmit knowledge . People that have already proved everything . I had a few months back on this side a very living Diskusion with another very well known Dogman (MN). When it was about it when and whether a dog is to be picked up Texas Pitdogs announced itself to word. You could feel and see his heart for Bulldogs . Yes he was real one. Maybe you have not noted it yet .... it is not any more about it whether you should remain. You must remain. Texas Pitdogs has send you in....;)