1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Everyones thoughts

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Old Timer, Jun 21, 2007.

?

Should i stay or or shoul i leave

Poll closed Jul 1, 2007.
  1. Yes i should stay

95.7%
  2. No you should leave

4.3%
  1. Absolutly with out a doubt stay.

2. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

dont let some wet behind the ears ..wanna be dogman bother you..a real dogman is like a real gamedog..keep scratching..only curs quit;) ..thats not you right?

3. surfercalavera

surfercalavera Big Dog

i say you must stay, a lot of people needs help from people like you, and your knowledge

4. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

Old Timer

This community was created to educate people about this breed. I can think of no one better to aid in that education than someone who has many years of experience with them. You have experience that many here don't and never will have and to me that makes you an asset to the community. You have lived the history that we only read about. Not everyone will view that with the same honor and respect that I do but such is the way of things. I enjoy visiting this board and reading the posts that people make but few garner the admiration I reserve for those, like you, who can speak from a lifetime of learning.

Your points and opinions are as valid, if not more so, than anyone else's here, it's up to them to take it or leave it. What a boring world it would be if we all thought the same way. So, in my opinion, you should stay.

Keep up the good work my friend. For every one person who finds your advice/opinion wrong, there are many more that will nod in agreement.

5. laurajean

laurajean Top Dog

Please stay. I enjoy reading your opinions. I am sorry that people are not always respectful to each other here.
    I see that opinions are 33 for and only one against your staying. There are always going to be rude and opininated people posting on the internet. Please remember that some people on the internet act "funny" when they feel that they are behind their keyboards. They lose their socialization and act rude. You can ignore them.
    Don't let petty gossip drive you away, please.

6. Bryce

Bryce Big Dog

i think u should stay,you know much more than most of us and have helped all of us

7. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

FUCK, i miss clicked No... please -1 to No and +1 to YES STAY.

I enjoy your posts and i think no one should leave for sharing his opinion to rest of forum, some might disagree tho... respect everyone's opinion is what makes a forum great and i consider this one of the best.

8. Envy's Mom

Envy's Mom Top Dog

I voted stay. Don't sweat the haters! I enjoy reading your post. I believe you are more knowledgable than alot of members of this board. i love hearing of your experiences and reading your advice.

I have to say though its a little dissappointing reading a thread like this from you. Who cares what other people think? We are nothing but screen names here. There is too much drama here. We are here to learn and talk about dogs, but you should be able to handle critism considering what your passion is.

You would be dissapointed in your dogs if they turned at the first sign of trouble.

9. dogged

dogged Big Dog

I enjoy reading your posts and perspective on things, Old Timer. I think you're a knowledgeable guy. Nevertheless, I'll echo Envy's Mom on this post...a little disappointing. We can't sit around and worry about what some people think or even what the majority thinks. If we did, we might as well not own bulldogs in this day and age. You know only criminals and drug dealers own pit bulls :rolleyes:

I hope you stick around, Old Timer.

10. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

comeon old timer, im not even gonna vote, its unnecesarry, most everyone on this forum respects you just as much as we respected Bobby Lewis (tex). An old time dogmans opinion should be treasured because if it wasn't for men like u we wouldn't have this great breed. I respect everything u have to say even if i don't agree with it because i know that ur not talkin out ur ass, u lived it so u know first hand. Old timer u know damn well everyone wants u to stay so don't go scarring us saying ur gonna leave

11. I personally LOVE and ENJOY reading your posts very much. I wish I were closer to you, I would absolutely love to come visit. You are the type of person that my life was once surrounded by, and for that I have the utmost respect for you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2007
  12. Glad everyone is entitled to their OWN opinion....because the truth is, NOBODY including yourself, wants to be somewhere they are not wanted. It is within our nature as human beings, and it is also about pride...TEXAS PRIDE...if you're not born with it your screwed...sorry pal!

13. all i can say is i bet the one person who voted leave is feeling like a complete dumbass right now. (since one person said they voted leave by accident)

14. Phebes

Phebes Guest

Please stay.
    The thing I like about this board is so many different opinions. If everyone thought the same it would be a very boring forum and world.
    :)

15. smokey024

smokey024 Big Dog

Stay!!! Stay!!!!

16. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

well i guess what i was told was false.like i said that was the reason of this thread not because i was told i was not liked by one person.but i was told everyone swallows what i post and do not agree with it because of who i am.and i figured if thats how everyone thought and i was contributing in a valid manner i would just call it a day.i never want anyone to just accept what i say because of who i am,i want to educate not have people be scared to disagree with me.i think i have enough responses to know that what was told to me was a lie and i am contributing in a valid way.

17. 440rider

440rider Guest

you stated people were scared to disagree because who you are? who are you? the one known as old timer is B.F.

18. Suki

Suki Guest

look at your rep points=that number should suggest to you that people here like what you have to say.
    and if you were told something by someone, someone is singular, and IMO, one person's opinion would not warrant me, personally, to leave a place where the majority of other people liked what i had to say.
    hope you're feeling more assured now.
    carry on...;)

:D

19. Michele

Michele Guest

I'm just reading this now.

Old Timer: Please stay. The historical education with regard to this breed that you have lived through and give to us amazes me and has educated me. I have learned alot from you. You are a honest person, and a person, in my eyes, to be respected. So, please stay and continue to educate me and everyone else. If you dont, i'll have to send my rat to look for you..LOL...and i'm sure people don't want me here either..but hey, i'm here and here to stay....:D and if i'm ever in your neck of the woods, I would be honored to shake your hand and kiss your dogs.....
    and THIS is the difference between the real deal and a fake. And Old Timer is the real deal. You are a part of history. Keep educating!

20. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

Hey just stay if someone gets butt hurt cause they don't like the opinion or advise someone gives them the they should go to a diferrent forum or leve the site this is a game dog site not a petbull site.