1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Evergreen State APBT show-day 1-pic heavy

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by mac 11, Jul 12, 2009.

1. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

2. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

Great pictures;)

3. Mushmouth is one awesome looking little dog!

4. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Thank you! He is a good dog. He will be optimally sexy at Nationals. . prepare for photos of him looking way sexier!

5. Pitless2208

Pitless2208 Big Dog

congrats all!

great pics mac.

6. GBandy

GBandy Big Dog

Congrats to all! Looking forward to seeing Mush at Nationals!

7. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Are you coming for sure?! Or photo wise. . .

8. GBandy

GBandy Big Dog

I'm shooting for it girl! Just waiting to find out if my leave request gets approved by our site manager.

9. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

AWESOME!!! I hope we can see you there then!

10. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2009
  11. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

12. Pitless2208

Pitless2208 Big Dog

lol attaboy Mush Mouth!

thanks for sharing that

13. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

I wish there were more online. I saw a guy there taping both days every single class but haven't found any of his videos online.

weird. . . :confused:

Either way you can see him messing around in the ring. lol. Definitely not a "show" dog. lol!

Fun to watch. The dog who is in the CH of CH video winning like his 20th cup is like 11 years old!!!

14. InBearsMemory

InBearsMemory Big Dog

Nice pictures! Those are some fine looking dogs. Congratulations to the winners!

15. Phillip

Phillip Pup

Wow my first post!

I was pressed for time and forgot a lens, but was able to snap a few pics of the Evergreen ADBA show (Saturday 11am - 1pm) here: http://www.directfrommylens.com

btw, most pics are of my new guy.

Also willing to take pics in trade for education (adba style dogs and game lines) :)

16. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Wow, too bad you weren't able to take pics later in the show. Those are great pics! Are you planning to attend the Tygh Valley show? Or, Nationals?

Pm me if you are.

17. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

[​IMG]Black Juno! Thats a bad ass camera bro. Hit me up on the PM!