1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

ever heard of this before

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Will Power, Oct 4, 2005.

1. Will Power

Will Power Big Dog

Have you ever heard of someone crossing a ukc pit with a game dog to get more mouth. Cause i got one dog in the third gen of my paper work that is half PR. Isn't there better ways of getting mouth. My dogs name is Veneziano's Ronin My breeder says that all his dogs are realy game wich they are but to me i would think there is a better way??
    www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/pedigrees/printPedigree.php?dog_id=177297<!-- / message -->

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2005
  2. TabDogs

TabDogs CH Dog

LOL thats a new one for me...Never heard crossing a UKC show dog to a game dog would result in good mouth....wow..

3. Will Power

Will Power Big Dog

if you look at halyes queen of heart I have been racking my brain trying to find out where this dog came from?

4. NORTH

NORTH Top Dog

5. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

Now hold on a minute.. there are still game bred dogs that are UKC PR registered.. I dont know about the particular dog you are talking about, but jsut because a dog is registered UKC and is "PR" doesnt mean its a UKC show dog...

Just like just because a dog is ADBA registered doesnt mean its not a better UKC show dog!! (Or AKC for that matter)

"Dogs make the pedigree" hmmmmmmm

6. runt

runt Big Dog

AMEN! I said this on older post ex. in the south, it depends on where they came from and where you want them to go.This ain't something I heard it something I've seen.But always some norrod or eli thrown it the mix.;)