1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Eqipment

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by JAMES PINNER, May 31, 2004.

1. Looking For Earcropping Tools Plus Anethisia Would Appreciate Help.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2004
  2. BDK

BDK oo7

try using your local vet they know what they are doing and plus then you would not have to risk chance of any kind of infection in the pups. why take the chance? i know a lot of ppl that try to clip ears at home they never turn out right or look right and im guessing you are just doing it for looks. myself and a lot of others on this site prefer not to have the dogs ears clipped. my opinion is natural is the way to go. and if your dogs are just good natured pets ppl tend to be less negative towards the dogs without clipped ears as most ppl dont know what a true pit bull even looks like just associate it with the cropped ears hope this helps you out at all good luck >>>boondock

3. That is very true boondock..alot of society gets scared when they see cropped ears on a pitbull. They think automatically that the cropped ears make them mean. Just leave the ears natural IMO...

4. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

If you aren't familiar with what you are doing, take the dog to the vet. Having a dogs ears cropped is bloody surgery and should be left up to the vet.

BB

5. Marty

Marty Guest

I agree with BBK

6. BDK

BDK oo7

please no one sell that man a dog lol

7. 92GS-R

92GS-R Pup

If you are going to do that go with the vet. But I say just leave them the way they are.

8. SEAL

SEAL CH Dog

you need a liscense to perform what you are talking about and training an anethesia machine isnt easy to operate. you can go to jail for what your talking about. practicing vetrinary medicine without a liscense is a crime and most likely your going to get animal cruelty thrown in and any mistake you make either in the anethesia or surgery will probably result in a death. those machines are ExPensive$$$ ive donated two and they cost baaaaaaaank