1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

"Emaciated, Pregnant Pit Bulls Found in 'House of Horrors' "

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by RedVelvetRoses, Apr 9, 2007.

1. "Emaciated, Pregnant Pit Bulls Found in 'House of Horrors' "

Emaciated, Pregnant Pit Bulls Found in 'House of Horrors'

MyFoxNY.com -- Two pregnant pit bulls, nearly starved to death, were found in a filthy Yonkers house. Inside were signs the animals were tortured into being fighting dogs. Fox 5's Reid Lamberty has this heartbreaking story.

http://www.myfoxny.com/myfox/pages/...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

2. Attila

Attila Guest

Re: "Emaciated, Pregnant Pit Bulls Found in 'House of Horrors' "

ah this is so negative. Just dragging my already shitty mood in the ditch. can't ya dig up some postitive?

3. Re: "Emaciated, Pregnant Pit Bulls Found in 'House of Horrors' "

Pit Bull is term that describes several breeds of dogs with similar physical characteristics

I just busted up laughing when I found this on that site.

4. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

That house was freakin disgusting.

5. JoeFeezy

JoeFeezy Big Dog

x213435435444 Some people deserve to be drug in the street and shot.

6. Excelsior-Mom

Excelsior-Mom Big Dog

Why?????????-How do these people expect these dogs to be capable of doing much of anything? I'm sure we only seen what they were allowed to show. I've seen houses in better condition after a fire. These people need to be chained up in these conditions and see if they like it.