1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TahlzSS, May 10, 2011.

1. TahlzSS

TahlzSS Pup

Hey, I go by the name Tahlia, I'm 19 and located in Australia.

I don't currently own a Purebred bully breed, I will one day in the future, probably not for quite a while but I still enjoy being on Pitbull forums to learn and such. My two other favorite breeds though are ACDs and Rottweilers. I ust to own a male SBT by the name I had to re-home when he was 3 because I couldn't handle him and I had to pick between him or Sunny, my Labrador x Staffy x. I chose Sunny since I could handle him and he was better suited to my life style then Guage was.

Anyway, Sunny is a black Labrador x Staffy x Kelpie, he's 4 but 5 in October, his nickname is 'Goofnut' because he's a total goof and knows how to make me laugh, especially when I am upset. Sunny loves all people and dogs, which is great. He love's to play and chew -.-... He isn't the smartest dog but I don't care because he's perfect for my life style, couldn't ask for a better dog and I honestly think he's the best dog I will have ever owned through my life, I still have many years left of owning dogs so I'll see.

I also own a Kelpie x ACD who is 10months, she goes by the name Serenity though she doesn't deserve that name cause she's a bit of a b*tch. She's had issues with dogs and people since 8 weeks old =/... Her aggression is more based on fear then anything, I am working with her but I am not having much luck right now. Anyway, I have totally fallen for this girl even though she really causes me quite a bit of stress. I call her my little 'Spit fire'. She's quite small for her mix, she weighs between 8kg/10kg and compared to other Kelpie or ACD x's she is tiny.

Both the dogs sleep inside at night, in the bed. Yes, I probably be classified as a 'fur mummy' but I don't really care. My dogs are dogs, they arn't kids and I know that but I still call them my 'furry children/friends'. They get everything they need so it's no big deal. There my family and there amazing dogs in my eyes. I live with my mum still, the dogs are not allowed in the house but I moved to the shed and now there allowed with me whenever I am home and for bed time of course. They ust to be allowed in the house to sleep but that's it. When I am not home, they are in the yard together.

Here are photo's of the dogs;

Sunny; He always smiles!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Serenity;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Serenity is also known as the 'mafia queen' cause she hardly ever smiles. Most photo's I have of her, she looks grumpy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Together;

[​IMG]

This one is from months back but it's my favorite shot;
    [​IMG]

Me and the dogs;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now, I am mentioning this since I will make a thread of it one day down the track. I am practising something called Animal Communication; telepathically talking to our dogs. Many people believe in it while others may not, I respect your choice if you don't believe in it. I have seen the proof and continue to see the proof so there is no reason not to believe in this.

Thanks for looking!

2. TahlzSS

TahlzSS Pup

Also wanted to add, despite Serenitys issues she really is a lovely girl who is very smart, athletic when she wants to be, defiantly not as high sprung any Kelpie/ACD x. She loves to cuddle and enjoys plomping herself down on my laptop to get attention when I'm on the laptop. She can be very sweet and snuggly. We are also working on Obedience and Agility currenty.

3. bauer

bauer Top Dog

welcome to the forum...

4. TASOSCHATZ

TASOSCHATZ Big Dog

Welcome
    you came to the right forum, I am sure many people will show interest in your "animal communication" method, maybe not me but that's irelevant.

5. Sabrina

Sabrina Big Dog

Welcome. Enjoy your stay.

6. Let me guess.........this one is concentrating real hard communicating back right!!!! What is it telling you? LMFAO!

[​IMG]

7. welcome! nice to have you!

8. TahlzSS

TahlzSS Pup

No... It's just a photo. Communicating comes naturally to dogs, they can easily talk to us, regardless of what they ate doing, even if there training.

--

Thanks for the welcomes everyone

9. gold23

gold23 Pup

Lmfao! Funny shit! Welcome