1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ellington??

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by MASON, Jun 5, 2006.

1. MASON

MASON Big Dog

I just started to get involved with gamebred APBT'S and I currently have a UKC/ADBA showbred APBT. I was talking to a gentlemen today who has a redboy/ellington breeding going on? Anyone ever heard or familiar with Ellington blood?

2. lonesharkpits

lonesharkpits Big Dog

Are you sure its not Eddington?

3. MASON

MASON Big Dog

No, I double checked and the gentleman said Ellington. So I decided to ask on the board?

4. lonesharkpits

lonesharkpits Big Dog

I am not familiar with that bloodline, but I am sure that someone on here will be able to help. Good luck. By the way, how did your dog do at the virginia beach show?

5. MASON

MASON Big Dog

He did good. He placed third at the morning show and second at the afternoon show. We need a little more training for UKC but by the next show in DEC he should do well as he is really coming along. I will PM you some pics of the show later this evening..

6. lonesharkpits

lonesharkpits Big Dog

Congrats! Can't wait to see the pics.