1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Eli Jr/Bullyson

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by redrumdog, Jul 25, 2010.

1. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Years ago Billy D. wrote an article about these two almost was matched into each other.He wrote about some say why match littermates but he would have loved to see it. He went on to say that he believed Eli would have won because he thought he was the better dog.Then he explained that Eli was bigger.I believe it was in the Game dog Times .Anybody remember reading it?

2. I don't remember who wrote it hell if I looked hard enough I might find it but I remember the article RR.......

3. preme

preme CH Dog

post if u find it dlk

4. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

I read it in the Game dog Times in the late 80's.Billy D. did an interview and the question came up who would have won if they was matched.Because there was talk at the time of it happening. Can anyone imagine how that match would have changed breedings if it came off?It is weird how things turn out.I was just wondering what peoples thoughts on the subject?