1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Eli/Gator cross

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by PIT_DOMINATION, Jul 2, 2006.

1. PIT_DOMINATION

PIT_DOMINATION Big Dog

I know this was discussed already but noone ever answered... I am getting ready to purchase a pup with Eli and Gator bloodlines..I don't know the pedigree right now, havent gotten to talk to the people enough..Basically I want to know peoples opinion on a dog with those two backgrounds...Also, can you list the traits of an Eli pit and a Gator pit?

2. B

B CH Dog

Until you get a proper pedigree there isn't a whole lot people are going to be able to help you with. Most people throw out names of dogs to sell them. Get a proper pedigree and you might get some worthwhile help.

Regards,

B

3. PIT_DOMINATION

PIT_DOMINATION Big Dog

you could still just give me a general description of Eli and Gator bred dogs. also could someone list the traits of each bloodline.

4. ROSE

ROSE Banned

If You Don't Know Anything About What You Are Buying Maybe You Shouldn't Buy. Your Question Will Be Difficult To Answer Becauce There Were Several Gator Dogs.

5. PIT_DOMINATION

PIT_DOMINATION Big Dog

actually the people are on vacation right now. i didnt want to talk to them for a long period of time. there going to be home tomarrow. i just wanted some input about the bloodline before i drove all that way to check the dog out. thanks anyway.

6. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Your question is impossible to answer right now. As one poster has already mentioned, there were several notable Gator dogs & as for the Eli dogs, there are several strains bred down from Eli, each w/ it's own characteristics.

So until you can tell us specifically which Gator dog & which Eli strain, or provide a pedigree, I doubt you will find much help.

7. other than there are tons of them im my area , as well as bolio , redboy, jeep, and much more , speaking from what i hear from the owners they are game however, theres such a big problem here with people getting dogs to breed best to think it thru ,, i had a pup stolen which makes me have to hit the pound twice a week to try and see if he will be turned in... or found,, and on any day there are 25 pits on death row.. cant adopt out pits here , any found lose not claimed will die,, even if they are just few weeks old.. any problem with pits and the animal cops and police and sheriff are allowed to shoot on the spot... had i not been introduced to them and grown to love them wouldnt own one at all just a heart break waiting to happen ... ive had dogs stolen from second floor enclosure too... these people have gone thru great lengths to get pits for what i dont know.. cheap enough to buy one here abouts ..around here, alot of that blood you asking about , tells you how much breeding is done.. hope if you decide to go ahead and get a dog .. you select a breeder that doesnt over breed , that way the female aint all tore up from it .. good luck ,

8. I have a eli/Gator pup i got it from a cuz of mine parents were registerd but pups werent never got to find out wat kind of gator eli pup this owas bcase of the papers but i can tell u one thing shes a great pup shes always hiper no matter wat allways jumping and snapping she rools alot would anyone know wat kind of gator eli pup she is another thing her snout is a little long and pointy

9. ROSE

ROSE Banned

Im New To The Board And From What Ive Been Reading ,a Lot Of The People Don't Need Any Dogs Much Less A Pit Bull.this Is Why We Are Having So Many Problems.(ive Got A Pitbull With A Pointy Mouth What Kind Is It? Lol).or I Bought A Rednosed Pup What Breed Is It.get Trained In Flying Before You Purchase A Plane.this Is Just My View.

10. CB

CB CH Dog

The dog should have alot of mouth.