1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

El Negro stud... should I?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by pitbull-kid, Feb 3, 2010.

1. pitbull-kid

pitbull-kid Big Dog

Hello All,

I've talked to TG and deciding whether I should get frozen sperm of El Negro. The only thing that concerns me is El Negro age, is he still producing and whether I can trust that the sperm I would get is actually of El Negro?

Any inputs are welcomed.

Thanks

2. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

3. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Plus, if registration outside TG's registry would be important to you, I would call around and check whether it is possible. I've been considering the same thing myself.

4. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

personally i wouldnt trust TG with frozen sperm after the whole frisco fiasco but thats just me, unless he himself offered to pay for DNA tests

5. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

i do personally know him and he's a stand up person with very good dogs

the only time you'll most likely ever hear negative things is the internet crowd people that have not dealt with him on any level

the ridiculous Frisco DNA claims were never proven and would have been easy to if were true

6. pitbull-kid

pitbull-kid Big Dog

Side stepping negative surrounding him, do you guys think El Negro is a good producer? I know you are bound to produce some good ones with the amount of breeding done with El Negro. However, is the stud high in percentage?

7. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

el negro is a great dog, and his production record is well above average. el negro is adba registered high coast.

8. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

There are plenty of good dogs around to breed too naturally....a man that owns his own registry after feuding with the ADBA I will never trust! Unless I seen him extract the semen from ElNegro and then put into my bitch would I do it! JMO!

yIS

9. preme

preme CH Dog

10. preme

preme CH Dog

11. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

El Negro is a proven stubborn bulldog known to stay out in the rain for hours before going in his dog house. A very good producer and has sired many dogs that are throwing great dogs themselves. Many of his offspring are south of the border but are thriving.

Depends on how strong you believe TGs word to be on whether or not you want semen off the dog. IMO if you have to ask you don't trust him enough and will be second guessing those pups their whole lives.

This dog lives in Mexico and is said to be throwing some serious heat: ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [242941] :: GARNER''S EL

12. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

STP, you'll never trust someone with a registry that will never leak your personal information like the SDR but back the ADBA which played a part in the murder of Patricks dogs, handing over all information? Yeah ok

Frisco dogs can be ADBA registered, their isnt a problem with it

El Negro is ROM, he produces

13. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

anyone would have handed over that info...its busines FEDS dont fuck around. I hear stories about people squeeling over a roach in their ash tray never mind feds who have heard it all every day all day. We arent privlidged to that info on what happened with the ADBA and them handing over the paper work....really if a business owner who employed 50-100 people was faced with the feds and their investagations it may present pressure. Who knows maybe they would have brought them down too(like I care) but just a good point.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2010
  14. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

with that said I think Boby Peru would be a good choice

15. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

16. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

nice I love those gremlin looking bulldogs!

17. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

One thing about it,if you ever want one off from El Negro better get it while you can.I'd like to but by the time I get around with the spare money El Negro won't be around.I also like the breeding behind Bobby Peru and Haystack.TG got several well bred dogs,someday I'd like to get one.

18. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

if you go to his house you can breed to him naturally, so stop with the "cant trust TG" bullshit.
    personally i wouldnt trust TG with frozen sperm after the whole frisco fiasco but thats just me, unless he himself offered to pay for DNA tests
    well thats cause you dont know what youre talking about. if you did, you would realize that the dna test was the reason for the tg vs adba riff. he didnt want to have seized dogs linked to his stud by dna test. if you cant comprehend that then you must be an idiot.
    j

19. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

never dealt with him, wouldnt take a chance
    why not take a little road trip:rolleyes:
    not to say anything is true or false
    but if there is doubt then why risk gettin burned?

20. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

Here we go again. If you don't trust dude enough to do it don't come asking for opinions. I don't know of many high profile breeders who want to sell you bu//sh:t. What good would it do anyones rep to peddle you some crap. The better their dogs produce the more money they make. For all those to slow to understand let me give you an example. If I wanted to be a longterm dope dealer I would not sell you rabbit food saying it was grade A smoke. I would sell you the best I had to get you hooked. Trust the dealer not the goods.