1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

eddington

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Madusa, Jan 18, 2005.

1. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

i had a call from a friend of mine tonight, they are interested in finding a large eddington bred female to implement in their program, they already have a male.
    since we do not deal with these types of dogs(we raise only small working lines), i thought you guys might be of help. if you can help please repsond and i will forward you their email address.:)

2. zombie106

zombie106 Big Dog

3. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

thanks zombie, i'll check it out.

4. pit stop

pit stop Pup

try "Draw the Line Kennels" in Avigner Tx. He has Eddington dogs and links to many other kennels that have Eddington blood on their yard.