1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ed reid

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by killadev300, May 6, 2010.

1. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

Yer right ....its the ocd kicking in again :( thanks mixed grill ;)

2. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

The owner of the SBT took it easy too... he knew "Gar" was not good enough to do what owner said,,,,

3. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

No most of the bloodline are in the backs of modern dogs ,,,except the poor Mayfield dogs that came over ,,,they did not make the grade and faded away...

4. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

according to you everyone in Holland are ducking people and dogs ,,,was there any matches in Holland back in the 80s ...with all the ducking...?

5. keystone

keystone CH Dog

lol ok now everybody took it easy hahah
    the owner of the staf .he know he had chance ....because he understand what kind of conditioner m.d was .
    why you make you make so difficult rickkert ?

6. blueboy

blueboy Big Dog

Key why can't you just accept Gar lost. No excuses? Gar was the much bigger dog and didn't have to travel 15 odd hours. Conditioning or any other excuse you can think of were not factors in which dog won. Accept it.
    I have to ask have you ever shown a dog? With everyone in Holland ducking you, I have doubts if you have the experience to talk.

7. keystone

keystone CH Dog

lol i don't say he won ......he lost ......
    with what you come up or more lol...15 hours of traveling ....4 pounds more .
    you think m.d have walked a mile lol

8. keystone

keystone CH Dog

he lost ..he did not get him down in 15/ minute's or what was the time ???

9. blueboy

blueboy Big Dog

He might of flown over but I assume like most owner of Stafford travelled by ferry, as show was at M's. My understanding is Gar didn't even have to scratch in the match all he had to do was stop the other dog by a set time. As I said M had offers to show Gar at weight, under Cajun rules but refused. Instead he got rid of the Mayfield dogs to people such as yourself and changed bloodlines in an effort to get more competitive dogs.

10. keystone

keystone CH Dog

what was the set time then .......? can't be more then 15
    m did not wanne do him self anything ..just sel ...dealing
    understanding is coming with the years.

11. keystone

keystone CH Dog

what did d.m take after the mayfields

12. keystone

keystone CH Dog

lol m.d....................

13. keystone

keystone CH Dog

was in hydepark 2 years ago
    have seen enoug type pitbul in the park
    in and around the park..must admit some where walking with 2 on the lies ....but saw them .

14. keystone

keystone CH Dog

eqaul to the dogs of holland ????/ can you name one ??/

15. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

The owner of "Gar" was boasting that his dog could stop any SBT in 15 minutes , "Charcoal"s owner took him up on the bet, with the only SBT he had, a 30lbs dog,,,,"Gar"s owner soon changed it to 20 minutes, ,,,,when time came ,"Gar" a 38lbs dog, could not do it,,,and owner of SBT ,,,went home happy man,,, "Gar" and "Cinnamon" ware ok dogs , but no aces, neither was matched other than this time limit match ,,,back in early 1980s...

16. keystone

keystone CH Dog

nobody said they where aces ..........
    if you go with the money home ..yes then you go home happy yes lol

17. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

Again what video..?.... you never answer a question ,,,?

18. keystone

keystone CH Dog

was Maurice more happy with the dogs he bought after his mayfields ?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    don made great tape's / video's ......don't miss it ........

19. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

what about this question ,,,you forgot too....

20. keystone

keystone CH Dog

was Maurice more happy with the dogs he bought after his mayfields ?