1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ed reid

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by killadev300, May 6, 2010.

1. keystone

keystone CH Dog

pppfff reid dogs
    spike dogs he he

2. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

What Videos,,,?

3. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

What does that mean ,,,I know you have a problem with English ,,,but that makes no sense at all...? I don't think you can take it ,,,that the dogs Mayfield to UK ,,,when poor ,,, they ware bred in the hundreds of litters , yet no real good dogs ,,,plenty of very poor dogs,,, and they faded away ,,,till none around in past 20 years,,,, this tread is about Ed Reid dogs ,,, the blood is still around ,,,today..

4. keystone

keystone CH Dog

ok you did not watched his video's ...........
    its a must dusty ..........
    much about tudor

5. keystone

keystone CH Dog

so the reid blood was the best ........in uk ....ok
    but i have heard when told my story to uk
    answer was ..here same stituation .....
    but we al can have our own vieuw on it

6. keystone

keystone CH Dog

i stil have that peddle video from reid ...from the 80 ties ..he giving the dogs a peace of cheese........20 people there .....

7. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

.....dusty......keystone...HIM...HEAP...SILLY...MAN........HIM KNOW NO DOG......HIM VILLY SILLY...BOY......him no understand..lol

8. keystone

keystone CH Dog

end 80 ties got 2 dogs back from uk nec picked them up .
    the gar dog and a daughter of him called rose.
    there in my ped
    he arrive here as a 14 time winner
    hold on don't start to scream i know ...he did otc's with staffords ..also ...
    but anyway he nevr quit .....he was little dog himself to
    we have fooled rose ...she was ok
    after one week in the area gar got killed by his cousine who came of her chain

9. blueboy

blueboy Big Dog

Gar only ever had the one match which he lost. He may have been rolled 14 times but never matched beyond this one show, D had offers to bring him out again but refused.

10. keystone

keystone CH Dog

very wise of Maurice .......

11. blueboy

blueboy Big Dog

No one bloodline was the best in the UK in the 80's. A line or dogs were either competitive or they wasn't.
    To answer a previous post of yours. Yes the Spike (Nelis) and Reid (Capone) dogs were crossed into each other, Gr Ch's Bill, Bella and Myra, Ch Bertie and others are testimony to how good or bad you want to view the cross.

12. keystone

keystone CH Dog

ok thank you

13. mixed-grill

mixed-grill Big Dog

The woman that bred Barney didnt even truly know how he was bred...i asked her myself years back...so how you come to that conclusion?...wishful thinking?...or just that he looked a little like Billy?...he was a crossbred...why do you think Taylor couldnt tell you...and why do you think he sold him on?...did Barney ever produce as good as himself?

14. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

Got told off a good friend of nicks ....he said he was direct off billy or a son of billy thats why yarrakin bought him as he wanted the reid blood ??

15. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

Nick only sold him because he got them psycho dogs like ricky etc ....i spoke to him on the phone later and he said it was the biggest mistake he has made getting rid of barney for them ?

16. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

He also said that the mother to my bitch (pied one ) was rapparee breeding but put down as becky as she had kc paperwork

17. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Grand Champion Bill's sire (Reid's Buster) was bred and born on Ed Reid's yard, maybe he was even one of those cute brindle puppies in the Stockquest video, the timing was certainly right.. So for the sake of clarity Buster 'WAS' an Ed Reid dog, born on Ed Reid's yard! He was bred to a Spike/Buzz/Panama Red cross bitch and what they created together was a monster.. I won't go into the spectacle of watching Bill destroy his opponents but enough to say it was as clinical as it was brutal.. Please don't be so arrogant about Ed Reid because although he never took part in dogfighting, his true love and understanding of the breed was undeniable.. What is also undeniable is his name is behind the most accomplished assassin this land has ever seen.

18. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

I never said it was best in UK,,,, I say its still there mixed with other bloodlines,,,, the Mayfield blood is not around anymore in UK, the dogs DM sent to UK ware poor and faded away,,,,

19. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

Yes that might be true ,,,but the dogs he bred ware better than the poor dogs Mayfield sent over,,,

20. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

what video you on about ,,,, M.D. changed his bloodline,,,,, I dont you will find it on a video