1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ed Faron Addresses California Jack

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by HBK, Aug 2, 2009.

1. skank

skank Pup

ED said it is all true quote (every word of it that was years and years ago ) I had to check the letter had GD in it and the ED i know wouldn't go there .

2. preme

preme CH Dog

wats to ask that shit old as hell probably means nothing to him now days ... im glad he air his bitch as out ..

3. old goat

old goat CH Dog

well if you knew jack you would know that this is true . he's a funny guy and know one i meet when he was there thought anything about him but what a ass he was . breeder of good d/g dogs . you can't breed for that .

4. skank

skank Pup

Yeah ED had NOTHING good to say about him at ALL .And I know someone in cali that knows him and he is a green horn and said jack is a joke .

I tend to like to like to hear from the ppl that where there when i can.I am not trying to being disrespectful

5. redpet

redpet Pup

Ed says it like it is and still is. Calif Jack is a self promoting all wins by him on the computer. He is not entertaining, he is sickening. He is not smart, he is stupid to be so enchanted with himself. His books should be dealt with carefully as he makes major mistakes than can cost you your pet. I have known old Jackie for over 20 years and wish I had never heard of him. It figures hes on online-feds. We know it is called that for a reason, and he is one of the reasons. There is a lot more to this story, but you will have to research it yourself. As far as banning the poster, what is with that? This letter is the gods truth and should be told and heard by everyone.Please, what is a "normal" member. You dont know who is on this board as everyone has handles. If you want to learn something you have to be open minded enough to listen. You can always decide then to accept or deny the truth of the matter. To not allow the truth to be spoken is another matter.

6. Is there any way to post those letters in a way that I can read them? because all I can see is an image holder from imageshack...

I was raised in Cali and all I can remember about Jack is that he wasn't well viewed by many. A few wrote that he had his dogs in terrible conditions and that he was responsible for spreading the babesia in a number of other peoples yards. Then I read a letter he wrote saying that it was curable and that was wrong back then as it was only treatable but not curable. The next time I heard from him was when he went into my mutts grandaddy, Ollie 1xw, who he lost to. I may be mistaken but I believe he brought Poncho himself for that one or a son off of him,, maybe someone can remember better than me.

7. widerange

widerange Big Dog

i always understood it that cali was just in his name and he never actually lived in cali so.... the guy in cali knows him?

8. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

I think he's moved around some. Was in Tn the last I heard.

9. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

he used to have ads in the SDJ in the mid 90's w/ a CA address

10. He used to live in Cali back in the 80's but then had to leave.

11. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

he was in tn the last i heard. that was in o3 i ended up with a few of his mutts a friend gave me afew yearlings but in all honesty they were fair dogs they lacked the ruffness and mouth im used to seeing out of dogs i feed. they were not wormdirt i ended up giving them away to a guy who likes that stuff. im not sure what they were i never even got around to gettin the paper on them i just know they were that shit.in respect to him i have seen a few real game ones from his line. but i have owne some fine dogs from eds dogs to me eds dogs are ligt years ahead.