1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ed Faron Addresses California Jack

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by HBK, Aug 2, 2009.

1. HBK

HBK Big Dog

2. RR3000

RR3000 Big Dog

That's priceless....loved it HBK!!

3. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

very eloquent and well thought letter. the guy is a gifted writer 4 sure.....classic, and to the guy it was addressed to...OUCH. That musta hurt!

edit rr300, we have the same avatar....how embarrasing.:p

4. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Thats funny as hell.........:D

5. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

Who is California JAck? WHoever he is, he got owned pretty hard. :p

6. BmoreGame

BmoreGame Pup

Hes an author/wannabe dog man from wut I HEARD! Cant say for sure as I dont know the man personally. All that aside his books arent half bad.

7. Octavio_.N.J.

Octavio_.N.J. Big Dog

DAMMMM :eek:

8. Ace1

Ace1 Big Dog

WOW! nice read. I haven't run into anyone yet has much good to say about cali jack.

9. KingFisher.

KingFisher. Big Dog

i wondered why so many people have a problem with him? that post cleared it up........
    you gotta to give the man a chance to defend him self so if your on here C.J lets hear it? for what its worth!
    very well writen E.D VERY CLASSY INDEED..

10. nobody

nobody Banned

LOL just read feds online, he is pretty active there about silverbacks birthday.

11. Bullnuts

Bullnuts Banned

Iv'e been keeping up with Cali jack's happenings in the dog world for the past several years, I must say he is a VERY smart and to me an interesting individual.
    I think his dogs are completely overrated! He claims himself as the best breeder there is and everyone else just has no clue about dogs and are beneath him!
    He did write a book in his own clever words that is really a help to beginners. All the info thats in it can be found on your own through research and hands on experience. But he did make it easy for some in his Bible book.
    I feel Jack blows his own horn way to much! People are really starting to take notice that he is not what he portrays himself as! all his Poncho bloodline winners champions and grand champion, CANNOT BE VERIFIED!!!!!!!! Yet he talks about how NOBODY has or can produce more winners than him!
    I say Bullshit! laughable to me, I think he's full of it!
    Cali Jacks post on another forum are totally worth reading! I get a kick outta some of the shit he says! Some things are really informative others are pure entertainment! I must say I actually enjoy reading and keepin up with the Cali jack saga, It makes the dog game colorful for sure!

blackgold22 likes this.
  12. Texican

Texican Big Dog

Any1 Ever read the letter he sent in that warranted this response from Ed?

13. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Yeah thats really a mouth full.I don't know if any of it is true.But when you screw people over like that then when day someone puts it all out what kind of person you are.WHAT GOES AROND COMES AROUND.

14. ScrapPack

ScrapPack Big Dog

Teenage Drama Queens ! He said She said sounds better coming from my daughters.

15. TASOSCHATZ

TASOSCHATZ Big Dog

Posts like that are not coming from "normal" members. A bot or something, maybe. Writes just something that means nothing really, so ... BAN

16. preme

preme CH Dog

i agree ^^^

17. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

I agree too.

18. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

.....................x2!

19. The turd flusher was here :D

20. skank

skank Pup