1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

East brady's river fest

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rockey, Jul 12, 2011.

1. rockey

rockey Big Dog

this friday i might make it their saturday for the fest and zelfie's party http://www.eventcrazy.com/East-Brady-PA/events/details/306808-East-Brady-Area-Riverfest... is any pennsylvania bulldog people gooing if i decide to go friday i wouldn't mind talking with some dog men other then my own i think the andy capp dogman is from the aera ,,the bill's x q-back jim kelly isn't a dogman but i'll say hello anyway,, by the way they sell some cool east brady hs football shirts { the brady bulldogs } a bulldog on the frunt with paw printrs on the back

2. rockey

rockey Big Dog

not only was it riverfest it was east bradys 1 ever bulldog reunion 1924- present time we met some coatches midgette league - oldtime bulldods were everywhere then jimmy kelly got out of his car walked up to my friend who he used to babysit shot the shit then without asking took the football from me sighned it and i told him thanks it's not gooing on my dresser it's gooing with my land loard to texas for the raffel at the adba nationals we baught a few bulldog shirts for the raffel also