1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Early Starters

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by nfahred, Jul 18, 2011.

1. nfahred

nfahred Big Dog

Those of you who have dealt with various bloodlines or various strands of any one bloodline,...is there any out there that tend to be more "active" at an earlier age than others you may have tried? I mean the ones that had to be separated from the litter at 2wks of age! lmao From personal experience I would go with Redboy and boyles!

2. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

seen it in many bloodlines, some will start early, some won't. it just depends on the individual litter imo

3. you have to develope a lot of self control with those kinds of pups, just sit back and watch 'em grow a while, lol

4. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

magnum,jeep,rascal them pups comming out crazy!

5. I would agree with this one, and also add that it has alot to do with enviroment and behaviour.e.g If you were to have a dog run the mill and yound dogs or pups are exposed to this activity, chances are they might be eager to try it out themselves.

Then you get those born crazy, and on that I would go with Frisco strains and their eli crosses.

6. Roche

Roche Big Dog

Yellow. Had my first born crazy one just recently

7. nfahred

nfahred Big Dog

Don't get me wrong,...I understand that you may have a few in any litter...but are there some lines or strains that tend to throw them in above average percentages then the occasional 1 or 2 hot ones in a litter. For me, the hot ones typically appear to be the females more so than the males.

8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

i tend to give hot pups to frinds i think it's cur tendency. eli/bolio/boomerang/hank stuff down from boyles are high strung from a young age. boltaction/black gold dogs are notorious for there attitude as pups.

9. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

LMAO@I tend to give hot pups to friends I think its cur tendencies lol.

promoe likes this.
  10. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

today first time.. i heard the male 12 days old patterdale jagd terrier cross growl at his sister while fighting for the tits lol .. i was like wow.. its starting lol he smashes them all and bullies his way in lol i was like im keeping him lol

looks like i will have have to separate soon when they reach 3 weeks old haha

11. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

Lot of the time its the early ones that calm down and the one's that are getting milk jacked ends up good one's.

12. john denver

john denver Big Dog

for all the people who don't like crazy pups send them my way lol.just had a litter turn 3wks and there growling and scrapping,I love it:)

13. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

hot watter cools quick and pups dont tell you anything for the most part. if cur snapping and fear bitting is your thing then knock yourself out with all the " crazy" pups you want. but be werry of the loley and quiet pup becuase the just may grow into a real world beater. i'll sit on them and let them simmer till there nice and right then pass my judgments becuase no pup ever made rank.

14. exactly right !!! The rbj/boyles cross !the ones i have done & do i had seen 3-4 month old pups kill each other when left in a kennel unattended .

15. & its no cur snapping or fear bitting ! Im sorry ben if you haven't had the pleasure of owning any of my blood.

16. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

your right STL becuase the boyles stuff i had came off his yard lol. LMFAO nowadays everyone has world beaters at 3 weeks old. the only good boyles blood was eli/bolio stuff.

Pullingcovers likes this.
  17. TopBox

TopBox Top Dog

I have seen Hall pups act grown at 8 weeks. The most amazing thing ive seen is one waking up at 4 1/2 weeks just to walk around the other 4 that made it in the litter to shake the s... out of them. I picked two from that litter and they are hard on each other! They eat play and sleep, but when they play, its beyond just play. Long story short....... Halls Pretty Boy

18. art

art Big Dog

a pup a pup hot acting or not stell a pup

19. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

WTF? LOL Contradict ya self much? LOL You make it too easy for me LMAO.

20. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

LMAO if you say so. "Contradict ya self much" funny thing is anything that gets given to frinds allways comes back to me if i like them once grown. see thats what dogmen do. lmfao say you could not clown o'l bb if you worked at barnum and baley circus.