1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

EARL was no PEARL

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by DiMaSaLaNg, Sep 19, 2006.

1. DiMaSaLaNg

DiMaSaLaNg Big Dog

From my friend's archives...

Earl Tudor killed a neighbour who was interfering with his dogs.
    EARL certanily was a man you did not mess with,He feared no man in the game.
    Even when he had Black widow he didnt hide her,He said let them come here and try to take her,This man was a bad mofo and he knew it.He is reputed to have killed 2 other men.But it is fact that he did kill one,
    Earl fell out with his brother because his brother lost/failed to return some dog books.He never spoke to his brother again,When Earls brother was on his death bed he sent for earl,And Earl said tell him to go to hell.
    Earls wifes legs were chewed to bits from dogs,If you came on Earls yard and got bit,His attitude was well if you were stupid enough to get bit thats your fault.
    This info came from a man who sat on Earls porch for weeks at a time trying to gain some info.
    He said Earl would let you sit there for weeks and tell you nothing,Then one day if he liked you he would say come here son,And would show you a little.
    He said if you were on some of the old timers yards and did not show them the HIGHEST RESPECT or questioned what they told you, you would be booted off the yard quick smart,Times have changed i dont think i would have lasted on Earls yard nor many other dogmen.
    But you have to admire this hardcore mofo.
    Some say that Earl wasnt a breeder,I am told no one at that time knew more about breeding or dogs in general then earl tudor.

2. DiMaSaLaNg

DiMaSaLaNg Big Dog

i think attila_magyar can relate with this one. LOL

3. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

First of all, its odd someone would not consider Earl Tudor a great breeder. From some of the stories I've read (and who knows how true any are) he was a miserably unhappy man.

4. earl was a angry cuss,lol.but he was like me he said what he meant and meant what he said and a lot of folks cant deal with that.hell to this day there are still some folks who cant handle hearing the truth and get all pissed when they hear it,and my reply is well if you dont like it tough shit it is the truth and it is what i belive,and no amount of fighting or blubbering is gonna change my view on that,lol.and thats what earl was there was no guseeing with earl you knew if he liked you and you damn sure knew if he didnt and couple that with his short fuse and thats what a lot of folks couldnt understand about him.but he was always nice and respectful to me as i was to him.earl was a great breeder,conditioner,and he raised some damn fine animals so in my book he was a valuable asset to the breed and he will always remain that way to me.

5. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Thanks for giving a first hand account, pretty nice. And just looking at his dogs that are behind so many dogs today, I don't see how anyone can say he wasn't a great breeder.

6. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Thanks for posting. I like people who tell the truth straight up, no bull.

-GSD

7. Attila

Attila Guest

That is one awsome complement. I fully relate to him. He was one true and sure fire man. No half stepping and no bush beating. He got much respect and rightfully so. As far as I am concerned he was very polite and friendly the same just very cautious as we all should be. It is nice to have visitors but they can become a burden real fast if they are not the calibur of person you wish to share much with. I have had both on my yard those I liked are my partners and/or kennel hands. Those I didn't or don't I sent packing or a spot for them to go to. My Grandfathers spoke of him no different than other men they trusted. One thing is for sure if you told him something or trusted in him something it was gold and stayed with him and not shared outside of his mind. I am quick to tell some one my mind as well. Probably why I love Texas Pit Dogs so much. I know if I share something with him it will not be shared with another soul on earth and likewise he me. I will not share anything about anyone. Unless they cross me. And that will not likely be known either. Unless I feel you need to know. Like someone dipping in on a name that isn't belonging to them. Coat tail riders are they. I don't like em and will sink em when the chance arives. If he and those like him come off as rude there is a great reason why. That reason you will find if you look truthfully into the mirror if you're the one that someone like he told to piss off. If I am a third of the man he was I would be proud of it. Meaness is relative. We hear tale of many a mean men. But I don't personally recall many. I do know some that I would just as soon shoot than talk too. They know who they are I never hide if I don't like a person that is a fact. I would rather be called asshole than shit on by some one that isn't trust worthy. I don't think it had anything to do with if he liked you or not. More is did he trust you. That says allot about who tells you he was mean, a jerk or ornry old cuss. Hell there is a shit load of folks that say that about me. Am I though. I don't think so. I actually try to help more people out in life. It may not be the way they wanted the help and it may not ever envolve dogs as they wished. Lets face it there are more people that shoudn't even have kids not alone a damn dog of any breed. Some people should have been culled at birth. Never get a dog from some one that has only negative stuff to say about other dogmen. That is what democrats do try to convince you every one else is worse than they are. Never let your friends be fooled by them. On my site I don't think I even mention any lines or other line breeders. Pro or con. That is something one can ask me and I may answer it in part. Never fully till we are eating dinner together and I trust in you. Talking, giving advice, Bullshitting yes but trade secrets and the sort nah. Trash talkers never get any where with me. I can talk it back that is for sure.[​IMG]

One thing else I would like to note about Earl he was onto several truths in life but one big one is there is no point in hiding your self in the dark. Every thing done in the dark will come to light. Being caustious, wise and good at what you are doing are other truesms that he shared with some others I know. You can be open without being exposed. Can't snitch out what is obvious and setting right in front of you. What is the point. However if you choose to snitch, rat, or drop the dime; what every you may call it; finding a deep spot should be expected at some time in the near future. Because no one likes a snitch. And no matter iffen a person likes a dogman like Earl they should respect him for what he was and shall forever be known for. One of the finest and for sure a part of most of our dogs heritage like it or not some people just are the shit. It is hard at the top because there is always some one trying every thing to get you off the top so they can try to get there. Funny thing is those I have seen at the top normally don't know or care that they are there.

So thank you my friend that was a great complement. But no one will be mentioning me in any books that I can see. lol I am just a speck of dust.

8. DiMaSaLaNg

DiMaSaLaNg Big Dog

welcome attila., you share the same beliefs and principles as with other dogmen before so younger generations like myself should look up to guys like you. thanks.

9. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Interesting poast I enjoyed the read

10. Attila

Attila Guest

Thanks brother that is very kind of you to say. Thank you very much. Your a great young man.

Attila

11. Bravo

Bravo Pup

Atila,
    I wouldnt mind knowing where your friend copied that info,As i was the original writer of above post,And think i wrote that at least a couple of years ago and cant even remember where i wrote it,Maybe the pitdogs board?
    Bravo

12. Attila

Attila Guest

Bravo,

I have no Idea. You can ask him. I am sure it had to be from something quoted or published by you. I don't know. I wish I could be of more help but I don't know the answer.

Attila