1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

E-mill

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by coop-dog, May 30, 2010.

1. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

Put my staffy on my e-mill for the first time tonite and she took to it like a duck to water.Iam totaly stoked how easy it was, cant wait to start working her out on it.

2. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

Mine don't need a lead or anything to tie him to it, hated it at first now he cried when my mums running it to get on there...thing is its not like a flat out run so i can get the same affect walking the dog keeping me fit and letting the dog be outside like a dog should so i tend not to use my e-mill enough.

3. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

I spend most time hand walking as well ,but for those shitty days when its real ugly out and I dont feel like getting out there.This will be a good we to burn off the some of the crazy energy she poses.Other wise she is driven everyone nuts

4. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

lol i thought the same thing....then made the stupid mistake of buying a dog jacket to hide him when getting in shape from thick people....now when it rains and i suggest the mill i get told stop being lazy both you and the dog got jackets lol

5. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

i know u just have to watch them but im just kinda chicken to use an emill lol. I kind've wish i had someone i could watch teach a couple dogs on it just to get my confidence level up. I am planning on picking one up here soon tho and starting VERY SLOW!!!

6. AGame

AGame CH Dog

my grandmother has one in her fitness and tanning room she never uses i have been trying to get from her but she wont come off of it she says she might use it one day ummm yea right i say :rolleyes:

7. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

I think it works pretty good ,I still want a slat mill though.I will put up some pics of her on it today.Dream pits it was really easy to do ,I just placed her on it and put it on its lowest speed and she had to start walking .I slowly raised the speed and that was it.

8. AGame

AGame CH Dog

yea i want to get me a slat mill also but i still wouldnt mind getting the e-mill from my granmother but i dont see her coming off of it anytime soon

9. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

its almost impossible to find a slatmill around here and it is impossible to find one someone will sell lol. Thats why im thinkin may as well get an emill, better than nothin

10. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Don't you just love when that happens! lol I've had dogs that had to be slowly desensitized to it, but I love those dogs that hop on like they know what it's all about and were waiting their whole life for one! lol Cool. :)