1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dynomite vs Rosco

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Indyred, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Indyred

Indyred Pup

I have seen several argumets on the true breeding of Garner's Dynomite, but how does he produce? Has his offspring shown the traits that made Chinaman great? Who has thrown better performance dogs Dynomite or Garner's Rosco?

2. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

I'm no expert on dynomite, but I would feel comfortable with saying he put some good ones on the ground throughout his production career.....before he died. Why not call and ask Tom if you are truly interested in his dogs?

3. Indyred

Indyred Pup

Really interested in a wider spread sample of peoples actual experience. I have access to both but my sample size is small compared to the community.

4. Indyred

Indyred Pup

What I mean by that is there are very good representatives of both Dynomite and Roscoe in my area.

5. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

Just go with what you like better n stick with it...don't worry about what others say....if you do you will never truly be satisfied.

6. Indyred

Indyred Pup

Actually P it was not about who likes what it was about noting the experiences of others. You see when I was going to buy a car I did not go to dealer to hear their spill I went to mechanics and others who owned the type of car I was looking for. I listened to the pros and cons then made a decision. I did not want to get into a philosophical discussion about follow your heart grasshopper. I was more interested in gaining from the experience of others. Thanks for your input though.

7. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

It's all about what you like better, man, that's why there's so many different choices. If you think this is a philosophical discussion then you are farther gone than one could imagine. Why go off what others tell you what's working 1500 miles (distance is not exact) away from you? Do you know if they are telling you something they actually have seen or just bsing you n having fun at your expense or just out n out lying to you. All I am saying is stay local with whatever you like best out of what you actually have seen and go from there.

8. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Peon u r right on the money sometimes all you have to do is look around your own area and all your needs might be there.

9. Indyred

Indyred Pup

Peon, now that I can respect, and understand.