1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dunkel Kennels

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Cleopatra, May 2, 2009.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Pup

I`m considering getting a pup from Dunkel Kennels in Finland. They breed chinaman bloodline of the Lee Ling strain. Does anyone have any experience with this kennel?

I plan on using the dog for WP and IPO.

2. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Google them and see what comes up

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Pup

Tnx cheese. I have google them. I was just interested in talking to someone who has visited them or talked to them. Or even own a dog from their kennel.

4. Boze

Boze Top Dog

there was an old thread on hear about them use the search button. not neing mean i realy do not no anything about them mayb that thread will have better info

5. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Im not talking about their dogs but more how they carry them selves. They seem to also get alot of unwanted attention...
    http://www.game-dog.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13569&highlight=dunkel

6. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Pup

Thank you for the link. Most of the info I find about them are from several years ago. If anyone have any recent experience with them and their dogs I would very much like to hear from you.

Tnx for your help guys! :)

7. castle

castle Big Dog

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2009
  8. Quasimodo

Quasimodo Big Dog

Their dogs arent that good.

Yis
    Quasi

9. game_test

game_test Top Dog

why buy a dog from finland from a questionable kennel whe u can get the very best in the US?

10. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Pup

Because I`m from Scandinavia and their kennel is the only one around which breed game dogs here in Scandinavia.

I know that they have a bad rep because of the BBC doc and some internet forum treads. But have anyone actually visited them and seen how they run their kennel nowadays?

11. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

Email Tom G. And ASK him what HE thinks of that kennel... I think you would be surprised as to his response...

And the same thing happened to TG as did Dunkel about a news doc. Its on youtube aswell...

12. Quasimodo

Quasimodo Big Dog

Why go to the US if you can get very good ones in Europe??

Yis
    Quasi

P.s. you can Pm me so we can talk

13. websterz28

websterz28 Big Dog

i dont think he meant get one from garner he meant that garner doesnt approve or think very highly of there dogs even though they come from his or similar stock.

if i lived in europe i would be looking on balkan forums to find dogs, but thats just my opinion.

14. konj

konj Pup

im interested in the history of dunkels, good or bad information is welcome.

PM me

15. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

what i seen come out i was not that great...

16. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Well they got busted by the bbc in that documentary

Not sure what else is there to say about this kennel except I'd look else where if you want Chinaman dogs. A couple of people on the board have chinaman dogs from a kennel near finland I think(Or poland)

17. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

^ forrest hill kennels

18. TheIII

TheIII Big Dog

Can you post that bob all I seen is the BBC one.

19. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Yes, thats the kennel i was thinking:)

20. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

I know folks who are satisfied with theirs and folks that would never go there again.

Talk to TG. If you aren't in a hurry see what you can set up with him. Handle the costs and I might even be able to help with transport to Stockholm and points north.