1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dumbest stuff you've heard

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by gameexchange, Dec 1, 2009.

1. ScrapPack

ScrapPack Big Dog

How about >

Opinions on "THIS" Bloodline ?
    (Dogs are judged Individually not based off a Bloodline)

Opinions on MY Breeding ?
    (You mean you bred two dogs & are looking for a positive affirmation now !? You don't trust your stock ? or Maybe it's because you really don't know WTF your doing !)

Who has the Best GR CH or Best of a certain bloodline ?
    (Dry Snitching & you wonder how your "Heroes" get busted ? Ask your Mentor, not the Pretty Pedigree Collectors on the Net)

How Should I breed my dog ?
    (Bend it over ,Dumbass ! What, you don't know by now ? C'mon, if you don't know where the good'uns are get out of dogs NOW & NEVER RETURN ! Your BROOD is YOUR BEST, not a Pedigree, You should ALREADY be established in YOUR yard & if not your a NEWB !

Now granted these are quite Common questions on every APBT site on the web, but these are quite DUMB !

2. ScrapPack

ScrapPack Big Dog

Can you imagine is Maurice Carver, Hall, Mayfield, Crenshaw or any other GREAT Dogmen of the past asked these questions ? ROTFLMAO !! Get REAL or GET OUT !!

3. CBRSALT

CBRSALT Big Dog

My sister in law asked me yesterday was my new pup a thoroughbred. WHAT???!!! I didnt give her a chance to correct herself. Book smarts she has. Common sense-negative. Glad we only related by marriage.

4. bukskin.banks

bukskin.banks Big Dog

5. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

The answer to "Does that dog bite?", is....."Not if you don't get close enough."

6. Nina's Dad

Nina's Dad Big Dog

Well played Banks

7. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I get this one about 2 times a week. I just reply " its got a mouth don't it"

8. AGame

AGame CH Dog

no shit if it has a mouth it bites plain and simple

9. bukskin.banks

bukskin.banks Big Dog

dude was talking to me yesterday about his 100 and 150 lb pit bulls and asked me how my guy was doin. i said hes coming along real good, tippin the scales at a whopping 50 lbs, and he says o hes just a little baby ... ha

10. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

Not quite as dumb as supposed! Only the situation makes these kind of questions dumb!
    Newbies are eager to learn and some simply don´t know how to discuss for example dogs that are already in public discussion.

11. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

Sure! They obviously didn´t do that on the www but they all started some day or another!

Our job is to have patience with the people and leading them into the do´s and dont´s.

I can remember a guy concerning dogs in general and advices for the rottweiler female puppy he came by by accident.

Guess what I have been patient with him and took him under my wings concerning training and the breed etc. and guess what, after a couple of years he outclassed me by far and he did all what´s necessary to improve his knowledge and training methods making me look like an old fart compared to him!

More than often teaching the dumb is a waste of time but from time to time there´s one guy knocking at your door that is worth your patience!

12. inbred78

inbred78 Pup

I asked a guy how his dog was breed he tells me an american razor shark jaw then went to show me his dogs belly and said wit blue on the bottom WTF.

13. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

When I'm walking my guys, sometimes people wheeling babies in buggies get a terrified look. They mutter something about pit bulls and seem to feel that their offspring are in grave danger.

I use common sense, as I know my dogs are face lickers, and they tend to pull in the direction of people. I actually worry about the safety of my dogs when so many assclowns are out and about.

14. ScrapPack

ScrapPack Big Dog

I don't buy that crap ! 90% on these sites are pet collectors and are stuck between a terrible scene of Tuff Guyism & hoarders. This ain't about Rotties or www.IDKWTFIMDOING, lol !! Sure, I can believe that there are guys that a newbs and need some sorta direction so they don't end up in a PETA commercial. But if we ENABLE these people with ATTA BOYS & encourage them buy peddling your stock & offering your advice to strangers TO ME, your a bigger part of the problem !

Man, I'm not trying to be a dick or a hardass ! The topic asked what i thought i heard was STUPID, I replied with MY answer. We all had to start somewhere, but you know as well as I do that I speak the TRUTH ! I'd rather be part of the SOLUTION rather than part of the PROBLEM !

15. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

I know what you mean!

Because of the legal situation it is better that certain questions are not asked and therefore not answered.
    To discuss certain topics in the public leaves a bad taste anyways.
    But without some people with insight sharing at least basic knowledge to the public (for example Stratton / Faron / Rocca etc. that written books about the breed) maybe many people that are actually doing right would be at the same level as these street guys that are causing the bad reputation of our breed.

If you look closely mainly the big ones got busted because someone from inside the game gave direction to the authorities or other happenings concerning the dogmans lifestyle led to a bust in addition.

So I do personally think 90 % of the newbies aren´t worth spending time on them but there are some eager to learn people that do well and will appreciate what you give to them!

16. how do i post threads,i forgot and cant figure it out

thanks in advance

17. ScrapPack

ScrapPack Big Dog

I know what you mean & I do agree !! I think the same way ! I tend to rail on at times, lol ! You make a good point, a lot of those guys got the Big Head & found Fame & Fortune in it ,which ultimately led to their downfall. Too many people out there are ruining it for the ones who truly love the breed ...... It's sad !

18. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

i heard a guy talking yest. that he had some 2min. gut eating staffs and they are the same thing as PITBULLS.i had 2 walk away before i pissed myself from laughing

19. skratchr81

skratchr81 Big Dog

yeah or some a hole tells you to feed your dog gun powder to make it aggressive

20. skratchr81

skratchr81 Big Dog

ive heard that about that "tiger stripe" blood too. ha ha i just tell em theyve been misinformed and their dog looks like it come from the brindle bloodline to me. people really need to stop selling their dogs to lames