1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dumbest stuff you've heard

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by gameexchange, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

yeah we were good friends back in marty days.. if u know what i mean lol thats 2009 2008, this forum was different.. mart getting drunk all the time and having a go at people lol wee tell him good to sleeep marty lol

2. lovemybull

lovemybull Big Dog

Even though I consider my dogs to be mutts because one is a shelter dog and the other most likely from a BYB, they still have a bulldog "look". I get told one must be half husky because he has one blue eye and the other is a tiny greyhound because she's 42lbs and leggy..lol.

3. Vale

Vale Pup

I was walking one of my pups and was asked if she was a short or long legged pitbull. (like if short or long was a different breed)

4. gameexchange

gameexchange Big Dog

Uhm actually p1tbull they guy didnt know boudreaux was a man. Seriously. You act like every guy with 12 dogs or more surely has to know boudreaux was a man. Sorry everyone around here isn't as smart as you. I since then have spoken with the guy since then and he has learned alot and does not have all those dogs anymore. He now only has two and a dog that i gave him which went through everything he thought was hot on his yard. He's a cool guy just not informed and i've since gotten to know that about him and he's eager to learn so yea there wasnt a laugh he was holding in. You way off. "sometimes it better to be silent and thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

5. Jdll13

Jdll13 Big Dog

My coworker went to a backyard breeder and bought a pitbull. The breeder grabbed one of the puppys by the back of the neck and lifted the dog up. He then said " this is how u know it's full blooded, if it cries, it's a mix, if it doesn't, it's full blooded. He was dead serious. The saddest part of the story is my coworker took a male puppy. All he paid the breeder was a 24 pack of corona because the breeder was friends with my coworkers brother.

6. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

mavity i hear you my ma had a dog of mine for about a year and when i got it back the damn dog was a fat ass bitch,that didn't last long.but im in indy and i hear "rednose bloodlines" all to much or the best is "i have a gamebred gotti/razorsedge".sorry sucka that not a gamedog its a frickin BULLY.WTF

7. bukskin.banks

bukskin.banks Big Dog

It's like a greyhound with a head i dont think is too stupid of a saying.

But i think the funniest one is, "that don't look like a pitbull" haha

8. allaboutpitbull

allaboutpitbull Big Dog

i got this one not to long ago hey that’s a bad ass pit what kind is it is an American pit right i respond by saying she is a American pit bull terrier they respond yeah but their is a lot of different pits and all pits that have red nose are American pits you can tell cuz they have that American look i said ohhhhhh yeah that’s cool and i kept walking people all ways trying to school you on some dum sh** but they don’t even know the proper breed name lol to funny

9. iser

iser Pup

walking past a local park with my son, wife and bitch a lady scoops her kids up and starts power walking away looking back shaking her head in disgust and yelled at us "thanks for wrecking it for us... asshole" couldn't believe it to be honest, iv'e never copped a reaction like that for walkin my dogs. couldn't help but to laugh lol

10. Foe Dream

Foe Dream Pup

A Guy in A city Close To Mine.. Saw Me At A Show Told Me He Had Heavy Niggerino Pups For Sell When I Asked About The Sire He Told Me They Were Off OTW 1XW Cash .. I Looked Like O Really To Bad I'm The Owner Of Cash An Hes Not reproducing Anymore.The Guys Face Dropped..Haha He Changed The Story To He Heard the Pups Were Off My Dog

11. AGame

AGame CH Dog

hmm that would be a weird lil lie to get caught in ahahaha i know u were laughing like hell and probably proud that he would make the bullshit like that up at the same time

12. Nina's Dad

Nina's Dad Big Dog

Had a simular situation with my then 25lb brindle mutt... you would have thought the dog was holding a 9mm the way she reacted when walked past. "She screamed out does that dog bite"?! Ridiculous

13. 4leaf

4leaf Pup

I was at Tractor Supply one day with my house dog Spider and this nice old lady came up and started petting him and said "what a stunning boxer, and he is sooooo sweet!" when I told her he was a pit bill she looked up at me and walked off w/out saying a word. poor Spider was left there like WTF BITCH! lol

14. jacko

jacko CH Dog

a few years back me and a mate were walking my dogs, up comes this chap with a retriever . well this chap had just had a row with his wife and he offered me money for my dogs to kill his wifes dog, wtf he did a runner before he got stomped f..... p...k .

15. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

Jus the other day I saw somebody on Facebook say "Ooohh you better not chain your dog... it cuts off the blood supply to their brain and makes them aggressive" :eek:

16. bukskin.banks

bukskin.banks Big Dog

ya whenever shit like this happens i just feed into it. ha, i'll say ya he does u better watch out. Hes a PITBULL. haha. fukin people man.

17. Nina's Dad

Nina's Dad Big Dog

I like to use my Dad's favorite saying..." it has teeth don't it"!? lol

18. bukskin.banks

bukskin.banks Big Dog

does work count? i called someone today and they answered at 7:30 in the morning and i was like heyy u wana part number or a size. and he said sorry we dont open till 8 so i cant help ya. haha

19. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

That can't be a ( add bloodline here) because its not the right color. Lol

20. lol there aint nothing little about that fat shit. hes like a fat ghetto justin beiber

my grandma still refuses to meet my mutt she's seen him from about 20 feet, she feeds off the news's bull shit about bull dogs bein killers but my grandpa loves my hound. luckily every where i been people were tolerant of the dogs. dumbest shit i ever heard was my aunts boyfriend found a dog tried to tell me he was pure razor edge pit bull. you found the dam dog how you gonna say hes razor edge or even pure for that matter? i guess any blue mutt is a r.e. dog