1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Duhons Mean Pete

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by jeeperino, Dec 18, 2008.

1. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

Any stories on mean pete or his offspring??

2. simms

simms CH Dog

Real Bulldogs!

3. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

I was lookin at the former home of Pete, they have/had some fire!!!

4. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

Mean Pete was a straight ahead chest dog.Who was off of Pistol petebred to his daughter Mean Jean.
    Mean Pete was never matched but was tested extremely hard in the Cajun heat.He never made a bad turn or made a funny move in his life.It was believed that you would have had to kill every hair on him to stop him.He was one super intense little bulldog.
    He was rolled with Loyds Ch Rawhide once.Not that he was more talented or gamer then Rawhide,he was just more of a bulldog!Mean Pete was also a good producer.He sired a Ch and several winners.Mean Pete was sold to some people up in Canada

5. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

thank u again PA... I love them dogs

Funny u mentioned he went to Canada, thats where im at right now. My girlfriend is Canadian but she hates dogs. LOL oh well at least I know where she stands unlike my last GF that LIED and said she liked bulldogs and bullldoggin then curred out on me when the times got tough.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2008