1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

ducking dogs

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Dream Pits, May 16, 2013.

1. best2best

best2best Big Dog

That one breeding that she only had one pup and he made 7! U are right I would be a fool to take her back out b u t I also would feel like a fool for only getting her bred once all for being on the hunt for just one more! Now if I had locked it in it would been go time but for five year ur phone never rang about this one of a kind bitch and when it did it was time to get more from her!

2. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

Well seems the game been changing of late, lol.

At least the oldtime dogmen matched until later years.... Not many 7x & 8x going around these days. Folks are content to make ch or Gr ch then call it a day. Ain't trying to be rude but seems breedings got you hooked not the game. That's why many a old dogman didn't match bitches. Just game tested them and kept for brood and culled the rest. Bitches act funny near season and can loose you money.

But back in the day the dog were more game and had less mouth. Nowdays the heavy dogs wouldn't leave much in the box too salvage.

3xw 5xw or 8xw2xl id know which SOB id pick. Hell them old roll dogs that never made it off the yard would be better than these froogy f#ckers now. Lol.

3. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

Well you should've been named stone head, cos you either pretty young or just talking rubbish.
    1. If I ever made 4 breedings in 24 yrs with gamedogs then that will be a lot.
    2. You will more than likely have a 7/8 year old get killed against an alligator in his prime.
    3. If the best dog on your yard was a bitch she was going to the box, verify this by checking out a SDJ and see since when you get ch bitches, unless you damn old and talking about a century ago.
    4. If you've got a dog with a title, you'd know how hard it is getting there, so 7x, 8x or 9x...dream on...otherwise pm me the ped of the ones you got/had.

4. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

Stone head the artist formerly known as hammer!

=D lol.

5. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

LOL I think this thread has run its gamut. Should be mercifully put down.

6. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

No need to for that as someone else might wanna make a valuable contribution.
    We've settled the score removed from the public eye and Stonhead...sorry my mistake...Hammerhead received my respect where it was due, but it still does not disprove what I have stated above.

7. best2best

best2best Big Dog

Seems like u might be in a land were it is legal but I know here in my country it has been out lawed since the 70's I was only giving an example and u sound like u wat to ruff my feather and have me talking crazy dont know ur law were ur from but they are trng every way to take our breed from us so yes wise guy times have changed and we us our breed for many other things in my cou.try and think wat u want there is plenty great dogs of today just tbe same as ther was yesterday! Just diffrent times over here and if u are from another land some of if not all of your best stock has come from my land it all in the name baby! History is great to know and it is just that history! And just four good measure have dogs aroud the world that ontop of the fast lane! Know ur role and when it time to add to the stock get a better eye and leave ur pride at home! Like the old man said u can buy good dogs u gotta breed good dos! Peace and god bless!

8. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

best2best check your PMs

9. This thread reminds me of Floyd Mayweather jr. Going into easy competion to make millions!Alvarez nexxxxt?HELL NO!

10. y
    you talk alot of shit for not being shit !

11. Hope I don't get kicked off for keeping it real.

12. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

Opinions are like ass holes .... Every ones got one.

You won't get kicked off for slating me. Quite the opposite.... You'll probably make more friends, lol.

13. tigerboy5

tigerboy5 Big Dog

You with TCF hammer head?

14. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

Not TCF but have much respect for them and any global kennel willing to travel in search of the very best competition.

Chico lopez........el primero competicion

15. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

el rotativo se prendio!

16. St. Ides

St. Ides Big Dog

You, me, and every other person with common sense. If someone has a dog that is winning in the $10k bracket, why would they step down to a $500-$1k race? That's like expecting Tyson to step down to do a Tuff Man competition for a $700 purse. It's laughable and not worth the time. Yeah, they might have a better dog but it's not worth the time and money that is going into your own dog. If they truly have the best dog, people find out about it and back the person to make a race happen.

I can see people doing an OTC for less money, though.

Some people keep talking about how it used to be a ''sporting'' game. Yeah, how many of those winners never took the purse? Exactly. lol....

17. old goat

old goat CH Dog

i guess some of you just haven't read enough . lighter matched for decades for nothing . just because someone has the money doesn't make the dog better . you can win in that bracket all day and that doesn't make the dog a better dog . they may step down to a lower price and leave looking like a big fool .

18. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

^^^^^^ Bueno

19. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

Well said. Remember the dogs can't count. They can't add. They have no idea the value of the dollar. It is pretty simple. If the guy with all the money wants to know who has the better dog he has the ability to change brackets to find out. The guy with the small pots can't find out because changing brackets is an impossibility for him.
    Good dogs are good dogs regardless of their back grounds or their owners finances. S

20. Aces can be beat, by a monster/freak. An ace does everything perfect, a monster/freak just destroys what is put in front of him, period.

Honey Badger