1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

dreamers

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by robbie_ray, Aug 25, 2010.

1. hi hope every ones well....... well a bloke i no has a red nose(bitch) with a intence prey drive and a good game drive staffy(dog) he thinks if he crosses them he will get some intence working pups there both strong well worked dogs he says he wants to keep the gameness of his rednose and the look of a staff coz hes scared about losing his bitch plz gents shed some light on the situation
    remember guys this is not me so go easy on the insults ive seen you can be a ruthless mob lol

2. Blanco

Blanco Big Dog

:rolleyes: Tell him to get out of dogs.. Lol,good game drive:rolleyes:

3. blanch

blanch Big Dog

why not just pick up a dog from a rescue? or get an unwanted one from the paper or internet (e.g preloved.com) theres plenty to go around(no doubt a lot of his pups would/will end up in rescues and being passed around adding to the problem)
    why breed yet more mutts who will no doubt go to the chavs who damage the breed?

4. TASOSCHATZ

TASOSCHATZ Big Dog

I want to create a white sprinter that will do as good as african origin sprinters do. If I have a white guy married to an african woman will I succed? Will I get a complete white child with the african muscles to run equally good? That is what you are saying.

5. crazy horse

crazy horse Big Dog

Now thats the best thing to do instead of condeming half the litter to a shelter just rescue one ;)

6. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

If only breedings like that worked in the real world then everyone would be breeding them. Like others have stated why breed in these present times when the shelters all over the country are inundated with unwanted pups and dogs off the bull breeds.Every day shelters are putting down healthy bull terriers,the market place is flooded with them . Tell your mate to enjoy what he has without breeding them.
    No doubt with all the advice given he will go ahead and breed and most of the pups will end up being statistics in shelters. Oh i bet he has had ppl saying hey if you breed we'll have one !!!! Reality again is he might sell one or two cheap but could get left with a load of growing pups that are expensive to keep as they are not wanted !!!! Give it a few years and as the dogs get older and he wants a dog or two off them then go a head and breed,what he dont want he can cull rather than see them in any old enviroment and not being looked after.

PS NO DOG HAS GAME DRIVE.THERE IS GAMENESS WHICH IS A DIFFERENT KETTLE OF FISH !!!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2010
  7. only dogs that go 40mins and scratch back are worthy of breeding regardless of paper........so that rules out most of the crap people feed on here,lol!

8. beanieman

beanieman Banned

If the dogs were any good, looks wil be the last thing he cared about.

9. madboy

madboy Big Dog

:crap::thinking::booboosign::thud:

10. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

You will have nothing but mutts.

11. darlo

darlo Banned

his dogs he can do what he wants with them!
    when they come cull all the red nosed pups
    keep the rest

12. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

was thinking the same thing:mad:

13. Prande99

Prande99 Banned

Playing Golf Game as Well as Conducting Business

Playing Golf Game as Well as Conducting Business

My spouse and i saw precisely how relationships and trusts were being designed." They was shocked for you to watch the amount of business that can be carried out in the study course. The account management supplied all the announcement they needed to offer instead involving having a business meeting, and it was carried out in an natural environment that was much more cordial and far much more supporting, because you happen to be playing a game with your golf equipment as well as conducting business ishiner.

14. peppapig

peppapig Banned

the 1st part you wrote is bollox.....and i cant believe your still fecking on here.was hoping youd been hit by a bus.

15. Yas

Yas Big Dog

Well the chances are very, very slim but actually you could. While not completely white the child could look white, as long as the white guy has a massive fast twitch dominance and the black woman is from the west side of Africa then IMO it is possible.

16. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

dreamers...........too many to list on here:rolleyes:

17. culabula

culabula Big Dog

A disproportionate amount of olympic decathalon champions have been half caste.

18. TASOSCHATZ

TASOSCHATZ Big Dog

Yas, same chances as in what robbie ray originally asked about.:)
    Culabula, maybe, I do not know so I do not say but it is one think to have a category of humans dominating a sport and a different think to have all the representatives of this category doing well in the specific sport. Also, decathlon is a mixture of events with different priorities at each one so a half caste is maybe expected to adapt better in an all round fashion, according to muscle fibers etc. Even in decathlon, each athlete tends to perform better in certain events, eg jumps and sprints and lower performance in throwing events etc.
    I feel what robbie ray asks about is a Ferrari that pulls like a tractor.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2010