1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

dream yard

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by labulldoger, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Mt.man ch homer

ch honeybunch

carver's iron head

davis's gr ch boomerang

miss pool hall red

2. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

GR CH Buck

Gr CH Mayday

HoneyBunch

Patrick's Red Baby Rom

GR CH Tant's Yellow

3. zohan

zohan Pup

tants yellow

bbarks ratler

crenshaws gator

for bitches
    shady lady
    bbarks breezy
    honeybunch

4. grgora

grgora Pup

gr ch dandy,(ex gr) ch black mup,gr ch crnooki,dbl gr ch tornado,gr ch daisy

5. gr ch zebo
    Ch jeep
    Ch bullet
    Gr ch mollybee
    Frisco

6. dutchy954

dutchy954 Big Dog

Colby's Dime
    Tudor's Dibo
    Boudreaux's Blind Billy

And a nice array of Colby bitches to breed to.

7. promoe

promoe Top Dog

Thought I would bump this thread being as of lately most have been pretty stale. I cant believe that Missy wasn't on the top of the list lol. Soooo the thread states 5 dogs of your dream yard. That's tough! I would have to go with Art's Missy/WCC's Assassinator/Crenshaw's Honeybunch for bitches. 2 studs that's an even tougher one .....White's Viper and Hargrove's Rufus or Roadblock's Joey . I think Joey/Assassinator would have been a great one.

8. promoe

promoe Top Dog

Missy threw a Ch with about everything that she was bred to. Dogs that now are considered their own lines.

9. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

can i switch it up? lol
    queen, honey, deacon, mayday and jeep. Breeding program on point! Hurts not having buck on the list though...

10. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Queen of Hearts, Dirty Mary, Shady Lady, Maverick, and Andy Capp or Boomerang

11. Thunder98

Thunder98 Big Dog

STP Buck
    Ratliffs Butkus
    Andy Capp
    Hollingworths Dolly
    Midnight Cowboy

12. Dibo
    Honey bunch
    Virgil
    Tramp redboy

13. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

Grch sugar foots
    Tombstone
    Dirty Mary
    Bullshit
    Red baby

14. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

So I wonder if the breeders would chose the producers and the dogmen of action would choose thier offspring??? I suppose so, lol...

15. gman

gman Pup

Ironhead
    Redboy
    Dirty Mary
    Red Baby
    Honeybunch

16. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

O. Stevens' Homer
    Queen of Hearts
    Honeybunch
    Assassinator
    Red Baby

17. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

In this situation if think everyone would take the producers. You can choose did you know for a fact that'll produce world beaters for you at a pretty good rate. I would take that over one great dog dogman or not jmo

18. YoungLion

YoungLion Big Dog

Honeybunch, Tabby girl, Irene, Dime,Dibo

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

19. YoungLion

YoungLion Big Dog

Good question. One who is mainly a breeder will consider this question different from one who is mainly an action guy. While you may have had many producing females (sung and unsung) over the years a breeder might look for 3-4 of the top producing related females and a male or two that is a known producer to build around. The action guy may find males and females that could produce bulldogs if bred to a donkey with no real rhyme just realizing if they throw a few of them in the pot they are bound come up with a 3,4,5 way cross that might be worth a bet.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk