1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

dream yard

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by labulldoger, Nov 14, 2010.

1. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

eli
    nigerino
    jeep
    chinaman
    melonhead

2. BBT

BBT Big Dog

SteveWhite Bullshit
    Kemmers Pistol
    Eli
    Honey Bunch
    This Bitch name Poison from 90s that I loved

3. mollybee,Destroyer,Art,Honebunch and Ajax. Now who would want some of that yard? Go hard or go home!!! Would have a lot of cats shook up bout that shit buddy! The above yards would be no contest, Lets see some more. lovin this!

4. elifan

elifan Big Dog

1) chinaman
    2) haystack
    3) alligator
    4) terror
    5) eli jr

5. BBT

BBT Big Dog

Bitch above was a tight Alligator dog. Just had to throw that out there.

6. BBT

BBT Big Dog

The above yards WOULD be a contest. .. You cant say this or if that... But what you can say is that all the dogs mentioned CAN (or could have) competed against the best of the best.. Not saying win just saying be able to compete and make a contest of it.

7. True,true i was caught up trying to picture looking out the kitchen window at those dogs, what a sight that would be i tell you! But i still think the race would go my teams way. All was picked for different reasons and culling and strategic planning would blend these hounds into the PERFECT bulldog in my opinion. Lets see where this goes from here. some nice fantasy yards by the way. We need fantasy bulldog like NFL has fantasy football. LOL!

8. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

For breeding or competition?

9. shouldn't that be obvious? all of that should have been taken in accord when choosing your five dogs. No second chances if you repick it's a ten point deduction! LOL!!!

10. big von

big von Big Dog

shady lady
    dirty mary
    honey bunch
    tabby girl X
    Sorrells Bull now that would be what i call foundation

11. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Think before you post, be respectful. No more posts will be deleted.

12. ksatobe

ksatobe Banned

I would take tornado Jimmy boots mongoose mayday and honeybunch.

13. MollyBee
    Boomerang
    Hurt
    Jeep
    Tornado

14. mojo risin, chinaboy, laubs jesse
    moaks jason, doucets red girl

15. hardtime

hardtime Big Dog

pro sets ch.morrocco ch may may ch jeep ch honeybunch last but not least grch buck

16. scrap24

scrap24 Big Dog

Davis Gr Ch Boomerang Rom, Indian Bolio Rom, Ken Allens Dbl Gr Ch Tornado, Crenshaws Ch Honeybunch & S & W's Ch Bad Billy Rom (5w1l).

17. scrap24

scrap24 Big Dog

Honeybunch Rom*

18. bigeli

bigeli Big Dog

mollybee,bolio,redboy,snooty,eli

19. nmdogs

nmdogs Big Dog

Ch chinaman ch honeybunch
    Badger rom ch dolly
    Gr ch art awesome baby
    Gr ch yellow ch may may
    Stu fowler gr ch molly bee

20. hardluck

hardluck Banned

lady in red and there would be too many more to name.