1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

dramacide kennels

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Boze, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Boze

Boze Top Dog

i was looking through the sites kennel links page and was looking at dramacide kennels, and they seem to have nice dogs, and i was just looking for a little feedback on the kennel good or bad all insites can help. just looking to gain a little more knoledge.

2. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

i would love to see silk bred to Clemmons' War dog. no really, i would probably shit my pants if it happened.

3. coco0889

coco0889 Big Dog

I have been looking into their dogs and believe that they have lots of good dogs. A member JC Pitbulls I think his name is knows him personally. he would be a good person to ask. Or you can email them personally,I did and they answered quickly.

4. Boze

Boze Top Dog

thanks for the imput

5. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

We'll let boiboi talk about them.

6. Boze

Boze Top Dog

i would love to hear from boi boi on this subject if he nos about them.also i no i have asked about a lot of different kennels lately but they are all kennels that i have been looking into and just want some general knoledge. i mean most of the time i am searching kennels and marking the ones i like as favorites. i like to keep an open mind and look at all kennels and a few different bloodlines. so when i see a kennel i like . i like to get peoples opinons on them feel free to answer if you want and if not that is fine to i just like to ask questions

7. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

They have some contact info on their page.