1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

double fanged

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by dmack102, May 9, 2013.

1. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

when I was at club fed a few years back my celly. Told me he had this bad ass carver dog that had two sets of cutters .i just couldn't believe that one has anyone ever seen this or was this dude just tryna gain points?

2. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

called a gatormouf, two rows of teeth....no joke!

3. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

hahaha..im sure dude was blowing smoke..but could this be possible I've seen ppl with way more teeth then they suppose to have..thanks for being so helpful lwg "in a sarcastic voice"

4. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

I didn't say rows of teeth I said cutters

5. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

yes ive seen it

6. Ninety-Nine

Ninety-Nine Big Dog

I've seen double top fangs in a cross bred mutt, so it's possible.

7. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

in the right mouth that would dangerous...thanks for helpful answers in glad this site isn't laced with all assholes... Pun intended.mack out

8. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

the second set of cutters are most likely retained puppy teeth that werent pulled.

9. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

This is the only way I have saw it and I took them to the vet and had them pulled..I never saw 2 rows of adult teeth and I am not saying it cant happen..I just have never saw it.

10. tigerboy5

tigerboy5 Big Dog

Same here. Have only seen a small set of k9s behind the adult ones.

11. Ninety-Nine

Ninety-Nine Big Dog

The ones I saw wern't puppy teeth, the dog was an adult Fox Terrier cross.

12. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

i have jack russell terriers that this has happened in .....and APBT,,s ITZZZ a fuckin terrier trait....

13. bounty

bounty Big Dog

14. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

i have never had 2 row adult teeth..I have had i.jack russells and apbt retain thier baby teeth..i am sure it can happen in any breed...Bounty thats unique to see somethin like that.

15. Epona

Epona Banned

my mother owns a inbreed yorkshire terrier some years ago, had the same on the top hangers, retained baby teeth, doesnt lost them till he dies scratching in a car, stupid dog :D