1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

don't steal frm david tant

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by csotelo9388, Oct 9, 2010.

1. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

<table id="topicDisplay" class="fw-fixed" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr id="tr117636129" style=""><td class="postDescription" valign="top">THE TRUTH ABOUT THE SO-CALLED VICTIM
    Now for the story regarding the “surveyor” who was “assaulted” with “birdshot”. Mr. Tant had been experiencing trespassers stealing his puppies. The so called "surveyor" that trespassed on Mr. Tant's property and pryed open the puppy pen was not a surveyor. He was a puppy thief. The surveyors next door to Mr. Tant's property had hired him. Mr. Tant asked if they needed to get on his property and they told him "no". Tant had “no trespassing” signs on every fence posts.
    Steve Baker told his friends later that night, he was trying to STEAL a puppy to give his girlfriend for her birthday as evidenced by a report given by a Private detective Mr. Tant hired. Mr. Baker's friends STATED, "he was attempting to steal." Mr.Baker was caught just two weeks later stealing reptiles from a reptile show at the Ladson fairgrounds. He was convicted of that charge and sentenced to 2 years probation. There is still an outstanding warrant for his arrest for violating that probation.
    Mr. Tant paid Mr. Baker $17,500 for a small injury from the birdshot. Baker has since sent a letter to the AG stating he does not want Mr. Tant to stay in prison!
    Baker has been seen recently laughing about the birdshot he got in his rear end. He was treated and released after two hours as an outpatient. The birdshot hardly broke the skin. Birdshot pellets are only half the diameter of a BB and only leave a stinging sensation. He was made to testify his injuries were life threatening. Charles Karesh of the Charleston Animal Society said Tant was willing to "murder" someone to cover up his crime?” No one has ever been murdered by birdshot. These are just more of the lies being told by the Charleston Animal Society to cover the fact they killed all of Mr. Tant’s dogs needlessly.

</td></tr><tr id="tr217636129" style=""><td valign="bottom"> --</td></tr></tbody></table>

2. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Re: dnt steal frm david tant

Then..........
    Tant got his snitch on!!!

3. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

so many people will say whatever it takes to save their own ass....damn shame

4. Re: dnt steal frm david tant

OLD NEWS !!:rolleyes:

5. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

never said it was new.just a lil sumthing for those that didnt know

6. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

Ive heard a few versions of that story,the real truth is that Tant testified which is not in dispute. I wonder how many others have been busted as i think there is no doubt Tant also left a paper trail.

david63 likes this.
  7. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

Another peddler bites the dust !!!

preme likes this.
  8. Re: dnt steal frm david tant

that peddler bred the best & some of the best dogs the world has ever & will ever see !!! Right now in todays game his rbj line is still gettin it done in impressive fashion !!! FACT !!!

david63 likes this.
  9. Re: dnt steal frm david tant

Well said. Great, great dogs.

david63 likes this.
  10. johnboy

johnboy Pup

Peddler? If I were Tant, I'd have sat back and reaped the benefits of my hard work as well. Nobody snitches and gets 30 years for dog fighting.

11. Ms.Kitten

Ms.Kitten Banned

[

“Fat Bill” Reynolds of western Virginia, convicted in 2001 of transmitting images of fighting dogs across state lines and sentenced to 30 months.

12. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

transmitting images? like pictures? is that even illegal?

13. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I don't think it is anymore but I'm not sure. There was a post about a court ruling on videos and things not too long ago.

14. preme

preme CH Dog

a rat shouldnt reap shit but a bullet fuck dt he snitched its over , game over go kill ur self and people justifying snitching wait till it happens to u .. .......
    preme

david63 likes this.
  15. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

There is NO JUSTIFYING it ! They are worse then liars & thieves !Fuck Tant no matter what he did in the past it should be over for him NOW!

david63 likes this.
  16. Jefferson

Jefferson Big Dog

Be consistent. Carl Mims testified against Michael Vick in teh grand jury but a bunch of people here defend him.

Revelator likes this.
  17. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

I won't defend him or any other snitch!Shows alot about how some people are ? As the old saying goes you play you pay !!!!

18. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

yup yup,n u DONT take ANYBODY wit u...nobody made u do it,so dont shit on anybody for ur own actions...take it like a man n shut the fuk up...didnt see anything ,didnt hear anything ,DONT KNOW ANYTHING!!!!

david63 likes this.
  19. fblb

fblb Top Dog

This is one ignorant ass statement. His dogs were, and still are some of the best out there. Yes he did snitch, but that is a mark on him not his dogs. I think it's kind of funny how any dogman that has ever sold a dog gets labeled as a peddler. Dogs were/still are bought, and sold all the time. Seems like you really don't know what the actual meaning of a peddler is.

Just so you know I am not defending him in his snitch actions...just replying to the "Another peddler" remark.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2010
    david63 likes this.
  20. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

So now I am ignorant ? Look how many dogs the guy sold ? That doesn't make him a peddler?If I am wrong please explain your meaning of peddler!I put him in the same class as Faron,Garner,PP & the like. Except he's a snitch so he's worse.But he did put out good dogs & I am not taking away from the dogs he produced.They don't deserve it,they proved their worth.