1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Donate Your Dogs! [photos]

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by BringBackup, Jan 31, 2010.

1. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

I made a cafepress account, because I wanted to make a t-shirt for myself lol But I found out I actually really liked designing it. I'd like to make more featuring well conditioned dogs (my pup isn't there yet haha), but I don't want to use photos without permission of course. So if you don't mind having your dog on a t-shirt that I will make for myself (and whoever wants to buy, but I'm not into advertising), then by all means post away! I don't mark up the prices, so I won't be making money off of these. I just have fun doing it.

Dogs doing weight pull, spring pole, dock diving, agility, and all that jazz. Photos of conformation shows are great too.

Bring Backup

2. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

look all you had to do is ask, ill shoot you a pic of loco for ONLY the low cost of $200!
    and hell ill even have em sign it!;)

3. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

If I had money to really spend on making shirts, I wouldn't use Cafepress for free. :p

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

what you doin up so late anyways aint it past ur bedtime youngsta?

5. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

I know, right?! I'm pretty sure I have insomnia and/or some hyperactivity issues because I like to stay up late for whatever reason.

6. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

if your still interested in a couple more weeks when im done with dominos keep ill send you a few pics of him

quit harassing the ladies.

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

gotta lay off them drugs u crazy college kids be on! lol j/k

yea i suffer from insomnia too! cold part about this site is, its dead in the middle of the night. you post an nobody responds!

8. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

That would be lovely, thank you. I'm still trying to figure it out anyway, but having fun regardless.

9. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

hater!!! lol

10. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

oh and i'm pretty sore from all this roadwork ive been doin with him, i bet a massage would help me a lot ;) lol jk jk... girl you should have never posted pictures of yourself on here lol

11. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

except for budboy!:rolleyes: lol

12. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

stop, you're making me blush :D

13. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

you too have fun! im bout to burn a stick and lay it down for the night, hey BB ima be in the south at my cuzzins 2morrow if you want, ill bring the harness.

14. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

budboy keep it g! ill get at yall 2morrow!

15. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

how late? i have training at 10:30, then a short shift from 2:30 to 8:30 i think. but then i have like five sections of math homework and a speech to prepare lol. i'm not about to be wandering meadowview in the pitch dark; do i sound like i want to be kidnapped?!

16. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

alright man

17. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

trust me your good out there, especially if you meetin up wit me its all fam bam out there anyways. but yee ill hit you up on here when i get there.
    you decide then what you wanna do.
    -be good-