1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dominican gamedogs

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Stoney917, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Stoney917

Stoney917 Pup

Hey I was wondering if anybody had any info on dogs in or from the Dominican republic I here lots bout central south American dogs Mexican dogs eu dogs but what came or comin out of DR ..... Popular bloodlines famous dogs etc etc.. All info will be greatly appreciated...... Thanks in advance .... I try tomsearch but ain't come up with anything helpful..

2. there are some i don't know the blood line i have seen pics of though

3. Stoney917

Stoney917 Pup

Thanks for the reply .... The link u posted told me what I know very well lots of beautiful ladies .... Everytime I ask a question bout dr whatever topic I ask bout gets change pretty quick to the quality of women.... And I have to agree 100% some of the sexiest on the planet shit..... I'm very very happily married to mine.... But back to dogs...

4. this he only thing i can find

5. garth

garth Big Dog

There's some dogs in D.R. must know some one,but there are some very good dogs all over.I'll leave it like that.

6. pics or peds is what i think stoney is looking for

7. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I mean honestly most dogs ain't got pics and peds to post.... There some dogs there I guarantee it! If you move there take yours with you, if there any count the Dogmen will find u

8. Stoney917

Stoney917 Pup

Ya thanks guys got the info I needed..... wasn't really askin for pics and peds even though it's always nice to see but just an idea of what blood is popular ... Found out theres a bit of everythang just like here and everywhere else.... Buddy was tellin me lots Of redboy and redboy crosses

9. Gator boys and hardcore very active in Dr.

10. best2best

best2best Big Dog

Wow wow dont think they would like their name drop on here like that

11. Lmfao if that was the case then they wouldn't post vids and wouldn't advertise online now would they? Both are open to the public and just had dogs offered online last year. Now check yourself homboy