1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dogs Getting Along with each other

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by slim22, Oct 25, 2004.

1. slim22

slim22 Pup

I have a 2 yr. old male pit, a 6 month old female boxer and recently just got a 10 week old female pit. They play fight a lot and the 10 week old female pit whoops the 6 month old female boxer. Sometimes I let them just play as puppies and other times I break it up, but when they grow up will they all get along with each since they are still young? Should I let them just play because there still puppies?

2. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Some bulldogs will get along with other dogs, but always remember that its in these dogs nature to be somewhat dog aggressive and accidents CAN and DO happen, so make sure you are prepared.
    BB

3. slim22

slim22 Pup

Thanks I pretty much figured that sometime down the line something might happen